Xtreme Gaming Network

S14R5: Paul Ricard Race Chat

Author Topic: S14R5: Paul Ricard Race Chat  (Read 16751 times)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
Re: S14R5: Paul Ricard Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »
Sometimes I struggle to find ref points, but you seem to use pretty much anything. Often I'll have braking points, but not often a turn in point, and even then my braking point will be between 'this' and 'that' somewhere...
I'm the same. I brake "around about here".
I thought you would use the same data as for your "bot"!!

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 06:13:36 PM »
Sometimes I struggle to find ref points, but you seem to use pretty much anything. Often I'll have braking points, but not often a turn in point, and even then my braking point will be between 'this' and 'that' somewhere...
I'm the same. I brake "around about here".
I thought you would use the same data as for your "bot"!!
Bot "learns" the track...

BTW, guys: expect GB to go in the low 2:05, and likely in the 2:04! I am almost (half a second) matching the time he set with similar number of laps. I can tell I could get a few tenths less if I nailed a really good lap, and GB usually goes more than a second faster than that.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 11:20:07 PM »
Sorry to say but I won't be able to make this Tuesday night Wally.   I hope it's a good night.  I'm still amazed at the quality of this mod track.  Simply outstanding.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 07:49:57 AM »
Sorry to say but I won't be able to make this Tuesday night Wally.   I hope it's a good night.  I'm still amazed at the quality of this mod track.  Simply outstanding.
Bad luck, GB. This track could be bought by KS and put into AC like Zandvoort, easily.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 09:51:17 AM »
Phil, I PM'd you about team pit strategy as I have no idea and last week didn't work out so well  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 10:58:59 AM »
Grat and I pepper each other with information, which we both then largely ignore and do our own thing :)
But with Guybrush, Matthew and Jeremy away this round, Grat and I are going to finish 1 and 2, Marty willing.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 11:33:06 AM »
Grat and I pepper each other with information, which we both then largely ignore and do our own thing :)
But with Guybrush, Matthew and Jeremy away this round, Grat and I are going to finish 1 and 2, Marty willing.
Phil and Joe are very fast, Wally, and Marty is very strong on long races, while I am prone to mistakes...

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2016, 11:43:56 AM »
Phil and Joe are very fast, Wally, and Marty is very strong on long races, while I am prone to mistakes...

Simone will get Wally surely.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2016, 12:03:27 PM »
Yep, definitely this week. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2016, 12:04:17 PM »
Grat and I are going to finish 1 and 2, Marty willing.

That's a bold statement to make there Wally! I was in the zone last night doing consistant low 07s, but doubtful that'll happen tonight  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 01:01:27 PM »
C'mon Grat, play the game... you've got to strike fear into your opponents!

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 01:48:22 PM »
Like Simone strikes fear into Wally each week. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 02:34:01 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Actually i got 2 opponents now that i`d like to strike with fear,and.....Joe....mate....my dust will make your mouth dry(ahahahha i love this quote :-X)

On the little more serious note,is gonna be a stormy night north Brisbane and it is not reccomended to use a PC during tropical storms,so guys,i`d love to race but i have 50% of not making it  :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2016, 02:37:53 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Actually i got 2 opponents now that i`d like to strike with fear,and.....Joe....mate....my dust will make your mouth dry(ahahahha i love this quote :-X)

On the little more serious note,is gonna be a stormy night north Brisbane and it is not reccomended to use a PC during tropical storms,so guys,i`d love to race but i have 50% of not making it  :( :( :( :( :( :(

All that talk and now making excuses? Seems you're scared to me..

Offline nith

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2016, 05:05:40 PM »
Can't join the practice server for some reason.

It just crashes once the cars load. Every other server is fine.

Any suggestions ?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal