Xtreme Gaming Network

S27R6: Oulton Park Race Chat

Author Topic: S27R6: Oulton Park Race Chat  (Read 16409 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S27R6: Oulton Park Race Chat
« on: April 02, 2019, 11:41:36 PM »
Congratulations to Phil on a dominant clean sweep: pole and all race wins and also the fastest lap in each race, which sees him take the championship lead from Joe with one round to go.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS
RACE 3 RESULTS
SEASON STANDINGS
SEASON STATS

Round Points
Phil.8   79
Bird   61
Joe   56
Wally   53
killagorilla   52
Freezer   49
Mael   48
Rob   44
RussG   40
AbleArcher83   37
JamieP   32
Dave O   14

Lap ranking
Phil.8   103.857
RussG   104.540
Bird   104.556
Joe   104.586
Freezer   104.839
killagorilla   105.082
Wally   105.128
Mael   105.276
Rob   105.421
JamieP   106.280
Dave O   107.204
AbleArcher83   108.659

Lap 1 Penalties

Race 1
I had started turning into the fast left hander, Joe was coming up the inside and clipped my left rear and we both spun. Because Joe hit me from the rear after I was turning in, but also because I was turning in, I'm calling this a racing incident.

Season Standings
1. Phil.8, 328
2. Joe, 309
3. Wally, 293

We are racing at the International (No Chicane) layout.
3 x 11 laps.

Track: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14HfkoTSZaVhQmUM3HsPkQadLjBniJ4AM

It is very cold... the three races are 6, 8 and 8 degrees, which could pose a challenge, or make you consider your car and/or setup choices.

PS. All cars are affordable by some now. The earning rate is as I wanted, with the most expensive car reachable with a couple of rounds to go.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:00:12 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S27R6: Oulton Park Race Chat
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 11:28:19 PM »
Hey Wally, when I use this track link or the one in the Car Dealer its shows as track missing in the server browser.
Says it looking for "oulton_park/internationalnochic" whereas this is "Oulton-park-nochic".
Thoughts...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 08:31:16 AM »
Hey Wally, when I use this track link or the one in the Car Dealer its shows as track missing in the server browser.
Says it looking for "oulton_park/internationalnochic" whereas this is "Oulton-park-nochic".
Thoughts...
Thanks, I'll check the version on the server later.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 04:40:21 PM »
I updated the link in the 1st post. I uploaded the wrong version.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 07:44:35 PM »
I cannot get on the server, track is in red and says I don't have the content,  I notice the server says international in the cfg file, but the download does not have that layout
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 08:03:36 PM »
I cannot get on the server, track is in red and says I don't have the content,  I notice the server says international in the cfg file, but the download does not have that layout
Hi Phil, the server says CONFIG_TRACK=internationalnochic, and several people have been on the server. Have you got a couple of different Oulton Park versions like I had? Did you download the track from the new link in the 1st post?

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 08:13:52 PM »
I did have a couple of different versions, but I deleted them both and downloaded the one in the first post
The download does not seem to have the international layout

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 08:17:46 PM »
The server is a different version to the opening post link. :(
(but I have the server version 8) )

2+2=√16

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 08:18:25 PM »
I did have a couple of different versions, but I deleted them both and downloaded the one in the first post
The link in the Car Dealer - Schedule now has the correct one matching the server.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »
cool

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 10:07:30 PM »
The link in the Car Dealer - Schedule now has the correct one matching the server.
I see what happened - I changed the link text in the first post, but not the actual link itself. Fixed.

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »
Sadly, I’m an early out for this round. Found out that some of open mic issues from a couple of weeks ago were a dodgy wheel button and so it needs to be fixed. Also I found out that one of the kids may have begun to pull out the data cable from my wheel when they got their foot caught on it when climbing into my sim. Hope to be back for the next round .

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2019, 08:26:05 PM »
I notice on ptracker it says I have auto heel toe on in the aids section,  But I don't,  I just checked to make sure,
why would that be, is there a hotkey or something to turn it on and off per car ?

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2019, 09:10:29 PM »
I notice on ptracker it says I have auto heel toe on in the aids section,  But I don't,  I just checked to make sure,
why would that be, is there a hotkey or something to turn it on and off per car ?
Must be a bug, I don't have mine on either. It was diplaying correctly for little while after I reinstalled the game not long ago but it's back again

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2019, 08:23:34 AM »
Must be a bug, I don't have mine on either. It was diplaying correctly for little while after I reinstalled the game not long ago but it's back again
Yeah, must be a bug. I know the RSR rank is also buggy with the aids - I don't think AC always reports them correctly.
And bad luck with the hardware issues Brad - I hope you can get them fixed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal