Xtreme Gaming Network

XGN Revives the GT Legends Series.

Author Topic: XGN Revives the GT Legends Series.  (Read 66917 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: XGN Revives the GT Legends Series. (Proposed November)
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2017, 03:19:01 PM »
If you could join the server before just add the" Javalin plus and the Ferrari 365" both of which now seem to be hotted up versions of same  :o

Several people had selected the Porsche 911 rsr 3.0 I think we should leave it in, the Alfa's power to weight is 3.8kg/bhp rest of cars are 2.5kg to 3.0kg/bhp, it is outclassed by a big margin.

Thanks Phil for all your stuffing around, you must be over this by now  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 04:00:58 PM by rooshooter »
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2017, 04:03:51 PM »
 ;D Took my chance to cheat and gave the Ferrari 900hp ;D
No, the Ferrari needed some typos fixed in the tyre file and a handful of cosmetic changes so should be exactly as ACL designed.
A few liberties where taken with the Javelin to bring its power/weight ratio to an equal footing.

All the 'Muscle' cars available will make a good future season either as SCCA historic like physics or 'Muscle Car Masters' like physics.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »
Guys, alternative d/l from my dropbox (the same 28/oct package, as downloaded from google drive) 
I thought the zip thing on google drive wasn't even working that's how long it took.  I just wanted to d/l and had to sit here for quite a while to get the files, so this may save some time...
It's also in the opening post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvac4f29gg8jeq5/TFN%20November-20171029T054204Z-001.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 10:00:13 AM by Bird »

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2017, 05:08:26 PM »
Thanks Bird
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
No, the Ferrari needed some typos fixed in the tyre file and a handful of cosmetic changes so should be exactly as ACL designed.
A few liberties where taken with the Javelin to bring its power/weight ratio to an equal footing.

All the 'Muscle' cars available will make a good future season either as SCCA historic like physics or 'Muscle Car Masters' like physics.
lol Seanus, the Ferrari just seemed faster , I only did one lap in it. The ACL Javelin is faster I could do a 1.27 in it and I see Bacchulum can only manage a 1.29 in Jav plus, the thing about power is, if you can't get it too the road it makes no difference.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2017, 08:03:18 PM »
Also thanks Seanus, Bruce and rooshooter :)
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2017, 08:20:38 PM »
Yeah, having Google zip it seems quite disappointing, :-\ I'll zip everything before upload from now on, as I usually do to save space, just this time I left them uncompressed so members could pick and choose which bits to use. :P
But we should have this season sorted, hat tip to Bird, so on to discussing next season. 8) No, not here, either I or someone will open a new thread. ;)
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2017, 09:07:55 AM »
Guys, alternative d/l from my dropbox (the same 28/oct package, as downloaded from google drive) 
I thought the zip thing on google drive wasn't even working that's how long it took.  I just wanted to d/l and had to sit here for quite a while to get the files, so this may save some time...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/562urtwo60sntt1/Thesycon-USB-Audio-Class-2.0-Production-Driver%281.61.0%29.zip?dl=0

Bird, I think someone has been into your site "Thesycon-USB-Audio-Class-2.0-Production-Driver(1.61.0)" is now connected to that link?
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2017, 09:57:56 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/562urtwo60sntt1/Thesycon-USB-Audio-Class-2.0-Production-Driver%281.61.0%29.zip?dl=0

Bird, I think someone has been into your site "Thesycon-USB-Audio-Class-2.0-Production-Driver(1.61.0)" is now connected to that link?

Wow.  That was dropbox, it's the next file in that folder of mine.  Why, this is mighty weird.

I'm editing it back.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2017, 11:15:09 AM »

lol Seanus, the Ferrari just seemed faster , I only did one lap in it. The ACL Javelin is faster I could do a 1.27 in it and I see Bacchulum can only manage a 1.29 in Jav plus, the thing about power is, if you can't get it too the road it makes no difference.
And that 1.29 was hard work, not much more in it.
The biggest difficulty is controlling the wheel spin.

2+2=√16

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2017, 07:30:18 PM »
Yeah, having Google zip it seems quite disappointing, :-\ I'll zip everything before upload from now on, as I usually do to save space, just this time I left them uncompressed so members could pick and choose which bits to use. :P
But we should have this season sorted, hat tip to Bird, so on to discussing next season. 8) No, not here, either I or someone will open a new thread. ;)
You can just add the shared folder "TFN November"" to your Google Drive and it will sync it all to your PC and you can then just copy out of your Google Drive to the assettocorsa\content\cars folder. No zipping.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal