Xtreme Gaming Network

S7 R5 - Monaco - 09-02-2017

Author Topic: S7 R5 - Monaco - 09-02-2017  (Read 28869 times)

Offline Seanus

• ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
Re: S7 R5 - Monaco - 09-02-2017
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »
...then I pull over to give Seanus room a lap or so later and get forced into a wall for doing the right thing. Won't be doing that again...

Take a look at the replay. 100% your fault. Don't get me wrong, I don't 'blame' you, but as above please don't lay blame on those who don't deserve it.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2017, 01:34:11 PM »
very late report, Race one only, I had thought this was going to be a nightmare just due to the track, not the racers.
Very pleased to see everyone adopted a "no crash first corner" approach.  Settled in to race pace for me, ignoring the rear view and only watching helicorsa to see if someone was up beside enough to give them passing room.  This lasted for 4-6 laps, can't remember then Wally and a Porsche managed to nose up enough and overtake, all nice work.

Without watching the replay, the memorable latter section was when Unfunk lapped me, and then watching the sliding/drifting antics of your GT! You not only looked like you stole, but some mean types were pursuing you too! Well done.

To stuffed for race 2, but the GT40 was enjoyable around Monaco... happy. See you next week at Brno.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2017, 02:10:42 PM »
...being spun a couple of times by Seanus...

Yeah, the first one was my fault, just caught you too quickly as you were stuck behind someone else, sorry about that.

Second one, I was very dissapointed I wasn't given some racing room but again, sorry for punting you off.
I didn't save the replay, but sometimes it's very hard to leave much room on the GT40. If you're going to make it around the corner at all, there's often only one line that's going to do it for you.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal