Xtreme Gaming Network

Thursday Season shakedown - 30-3-17

Author Topic: Thursday Season shakedown - 30-3-17  (Read 9992 times)

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Season shakedown - 30-3-17
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 08:33:11 PM »
thanks roo, yes not the fastest, but I had the merc very consistent of a number of laps and I thought if I could hang on the tail of Feezer, knowing him, we would pick up a few on the way, plus I was going to swap to "softs" for the sprint home. I was looking for a pass on Ling when the trouble manifested itself.  I rejoined, but realised I would be in the middle of the pack and 1 lap down... and thought:
"dangerous for all" :)
Looking forward to the season, another nice mix, and feeling a little better now the radiotherapy side effects are reducing, should have some stamina and strength back!

the pit strategy tool is a great addition.
Bad luck Bruce you were on the pace last night.  Good to see yourself and a few others (GW) that I haven't raced against for a while.
Personally, I jumped on at the last minute in the Merc and was pretty tentative under brakes not having had any time but as the laps unfolded things got good.
Had some good laps with Mael, and GW.  Unfortunately I entered the pits in race two but must not have crossed the line prior to the cut off (literally seconds) and was DQ'd.
Like the oldies, so might have to jump in more often :)

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 09:29:49 PM »
dropped the Alfa? You guys can race it too ya know. Maybe it might give me some competition.

giggle
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2017, 04:39:32 PM »
dropped the Alfa? You guys can race it too ya know. Maybe it might give me some competition.

back in UnF
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal