Xtreme Gaming Network

DRS APP

Author Topic: DRS APP  (Read 27744 times)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: SEASON 17 DRS APP - MANDATORY DOWNLOAD
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 06:09:26 PM »
OK, just to be tidy, I removed the extra folder level in the zip attachment, so it just has "app" and "content" at the top level.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 11:21:57 PM »
I have uploaded a new version 0.6 in the first post which has the following fixes:

• The "DRS" icon is visible all the time (i.e. in practice and qual) for enabled cars (currently the Lotus 125 and the F1 Ferraris). This helps you see that the app is running before the race, and lets you position the app.
  • The reason the app was disabling itself occasionally was that if you ran another car that wasn't "DRS enabled", the app would deactivate itself and also lose its position on the screen. I've fixed it so that it doesn't do that any more as you swap between DRS and non-DRS cars.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal