Xtreme Gaming Network

S12R6: Imola Pre-Race Chat

Author Topic: S12R6: Imola Pre-Race Chat  (Read 10326 times)

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S12R6: Imola Pre-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 08:36:05 PM »
Just in case anybody is interested, at Imola on one of the practice servers, I had to repair front and rear wing damage and I lost nearly 1 lap.

It would seem that whether to repair damage or not is somewhat of a tactical decision. Good for realism.

rob

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 07:58:19 AM »
There's been a change in 1.7.2 to be aware of for Tuesday night:

Pit Box Indicator is visible only if player is in the pitline

Apparently it can make it difficult to see your pit box in time if it's very close to the pit entrance, but I don't think that will be too much of an issue here.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2016, 10:20:21 PM »
Did a little strategy testing with Phil and the new fuel times will make things interesting giving some options to the Ferrari boys. Lotus has the same Plan A full tank and get just over half distance then add min fuel to finish race. Ferrari with the much bigger tank could save up to 25 seconds on a stop depending on initial loads. But then starting significantly heavy the net result of both options may be very close but could add for some extra spice in the last round. My bet is a Ferrari will grab the win to end the season. ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2016, 11:05:50 PM »
That may or may not be my strategy. I can neither confirm nor deny the rumours.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »
Server is up.

It's hot... 32 and 35.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2016, 06:31:08 PM »
Server is up.

It's hot... 32 and 35.

Had to check stracker tosee what prac server was at, seems 34c so anyone that did some laps in there should be close on setup. The temps didnt seem to be an issue with tyres over the lotus full tank run.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal