Xtreme Gaming Network

Pit lane penalty app: 2.00

Author Topic: Pit lane penalty app: 2.00  (Read 189876 times)

Offline grat

• View Profile
Re: New pit lane penalty app: 1.13 for download
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2016, 09:46:16 AM »
Sorry guys but i cant download from that link on top of the first page......aiuto!!!!
You mean the link at the bottom of the first post? (PitLanePenalty1.13 - XGN.zip (199.04 kB - downloaded 8 times.)). I just clicked on it and it downloaded immediately. I don't know why it is not working for you.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2016, 12:22:59 PM »
Sorry guys but i cant download from that link on top of the first page......aiuto!!!!
You mean the link at the bottom of the first post? (PitLanePenalty1.13 - XGN.zip (199.04 kB - downloaded 8 times.)). I just clicked on it and it downloaded immediately. I don't know why it is not working for you.

:-[

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: New pit lane penalty app: 1.14 for download
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2016, 07:30:04 PM »
I've uploaded a new version 1.14 in the first post. This fixes the bug since AC 1.6 where the lights would reset all the time (seen by Phil.8 and AJ, I think).
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2016, 11:16:44 AM »
I've installed 3 or 4 different versions of this now over the last few months and have never been able to get it to work.
So I've extracted the latest version to the AC folder and it looks like the app has ended up in the correct path /apps/python and overwritten the older versions. Now what? When in game I see no new app icons in sidebar? I presume that's where it shows up? Have I missed something?

Waiting for the cars around me to take off didn't work so well a few weeks ago when someone ahead of me jumped the start and I followed!

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2016, 11:48:21 AM »
Are the icons in the AC/Content/GUI/Icons folder. I had trouble before when I unzipped straight to the game folder. It didn't add the icons.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2016, 12:07:01 PM »
I've installed 3 or 4 different versions of this now over the last few months and have never been able to get it to work.
So I've extracted the latest version to the AC folder and it looks like the app has ended up in the correct path /apps/python and overwritten the older versions. Now what? When in game I see no new app icons in sidebar? I presume that's where it shows up? Have I missed something?

Waiting for the cars around me to take off didn't work so well a few weeks ago when someone ahead of me jumped the start and I followed!

You need to enable the app in general settings in the launcher.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2016, 12:34:53 PM »

Are the icons in the AC/Content/GUI/Icons folder. I had trouble before when I unzipped straight to the game folder. It didn't add the icons.

Like the bold first line of the first post says, "Unzip into your Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa folder". It should contain all the icons and everything. Like Marty said, to enable any app in-game, you have to tick it in the General section of the AC launcher. Then you should find an app icon with a black flag in the in-game side menu.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2016, 12:48:24 PM »
Might have been a 7z glitch for me. I found the icons still in the Contents/GUI/Icons folder inside the Apps/Python. Now I just do everything manually.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2016, 12:58:37 PM »
Might have been a 7z glitch for me. I found the icons still in the Contents/GUI/Icons folder inside the Apps/Python. Now I just do everything manually.
Yes, something about not keeping the folder structure perhaps? Inside the zip file, there are two top-level folders - apps and content - and you need to keep that folder structure when you unzip it.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2016, 02:36:51 PM »

I always like seeing this thread updated in the timeline on Tapatalk.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2016, 07:18:41 PM »
Thanks folks
Options/General/UI Module and check PitLane app

Easy when you know its there  :-[

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2016, 07:19:59 PM »
Good oneone!

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2016, 07:32:39 AM »

I found the download link in first post didn't show up when using Firefox. Just using a different browser worked for me.

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2016, 08:35:53 AM »

I found the download link in first post didn't show up when using Firefox. Just using a different browser worked for me.
I am and was always using firefox, the link is/was always there.  Something special on your FF mayhaps?

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2016, 05:36:21 PM »
It is at the foot of the first post, you may have looked the.head,  expecting there?
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal