Xtreme Gaming Network

S20R5: Highlands

Author Topic: S20R5: Highlands  (Read 10788 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S20R5: Highlands
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 11:28:50 AM »
I can't get this to work :'( . Exactly where do you drag and drop pit-mod files to ? I still am getting unavailable content on server list :'(
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 11:34:26 AM »
I can't get this to work :'( . Exactly where do you drag and drop pit-mod files to ? I still am getting unavailable content on server list :'(
I can't remember - you need to see what folder is at the top level of the zip file, and drag that onto the same place. E.g. if the zip starts at ks_highlands, drag that into your tracks folder.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 12:16:16 PM »
I can't remember - you need to see what folder is at the top level of the zip file, and drag that onto the same place. E.g. if the zip starts at ks_highlands, drag that into your tracks folder.
Thanks Wally, now I understand, and I can join server :).
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2018, 10:11:58 AM »
Done a few laps a find it's a fantastic track...great fun.
Doing 7 consecutive laps just being by yourself on track without completely wrecking the car is a challenge (while somewhat driving on the limit), but doing that with 25 other cars is gonna be...err...interesting  ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2018, 11:11:19 AM »
Done a few laps a find it's a fantastic track...great fun.
Doing 7 consecutive laps just being by yourself on track without completely wrecking the car is a challenge (while somewhat driving on the limit), but doing that with 25 other cars is gonna be...err...interesting  ;)
Yeah, I think it will be a good race. Track is wide, but you can easily clip a fence at high speed. I hope there will be some good chases here.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal