Xtreme Gaming Network

XGN Online Server

Author Topic: XGN Online Server  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
XGN Online Server
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:05:53 PM »
I've set up an XGN ACC server on the host I use to host the car dealer website, just for fun/experimentation. It's called "XGNACC www.xgn.com.au". You can find it in the server list by searching for "XGNACC".
It's only a t2.micro instance, so may be underpowered.

It's just on a 10 min Prac/Qual/Race cycle.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:46:00 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline RussG

• View Profile
Re: XGN Online Server
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 10:20:39 PM »
Well either I'm just stupid or the ACC Server List is completely brain dead (which it is anyway) because I can't find it.
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:27:25 AM »
Well either I'm just stupid or the ACC Server List is completely brain dead (which it is anyway) because I can't find it.
Oh, maybe it's crashed. Last night it was very easy to find near the top of the list (the small ping kind of stands out).
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 08:01:01 AM »
I restarted the server. You can search for "XGNACC" in the search box.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 11:44:38 PM »
A few people on tonight, for some fun pickup racing. Very pretty sunset race 8)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 07:38:25 PM »
Just went in and hit "Quick Join". Guess what server it took me to? You got it! XGNACC. Had a good race too. Except for tire temps which I am still coming to grips with. Seems that you don't know the conditions for the race until you start and then it is too late to change settings??

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 08:03:14 PM »
Just went in and hit "Quick Join". Guess what server it took me to? You got it! XGNACC. Had a good race too. Except for tire temps which I am still coming to grips with. Seems that you don't know the conditions for the race until you start and then it is too late to change settings??
I think it shows it up at the top of the screen before the race starts - I'm not sure now, from memory.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal