Xtreme Gaming Network

Woman Attacked by a Crazed High Elf

Author Topic: Woman Attacked by a Crazed High Elf  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Glen73

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Woman Attacked by a Crazed High Elf
« on: May 25, 2014, 05:17:21 PM »

A woman in Portland, Oregon, USA was shocked when she came under attack in her car from a High Elf. A man dressed in chain mail and helmet, and wielding a sword attacked the woman as she was sat in her BMW. Police were called as originally the woman believed she was under attack by a pirate. However when the police arrived they realised she was mistaken and actually being attacked by an Elf, who had hopped onto her bonnet and started to slash her tyres.

So just another day in Portland Oregon, well no, it’s not an area which experiences High Elf attacks. Konrad Bass, 30, of Glendale, was arrested by officers on the scene, in his full regalia and it turned out he had taken his title of High Elf, literally as he was found to be high on LSD. When he was arrested, Bass, identified himself as a “high-elf engaged in battle with the evil Morgoth.” Police cited Bass for criminal mischief and taken to a hospital to come down from his high.

Bass, had been taking part in Monday Funday at the Colonel Summers Park in southeast Portland where likeminded individuals (crazies and weirdoes) gather. Here they drink, take drugs and do all sorts of odd activities. Bass was with friends who had got together to organize a fantasy battle filled with elaborate costumes and fake weaponry, which explains his outfit at the time of the attack. Bass had on him an arsenal of weapons, which included; bamboo javelin, green lightsaber, machete, a hubcap shield, a master sword strapped to his back and a toy battle-axe.

Due to getting high Bass and his friends never got to do imaginary battle and left the park around 10pm. After spending the night tripping balls and hanging out by himself, Bass emerged next morning as his Jaypar Prakkari character, and still drug addled he decided he was being chased and took on the morning rush hour traffic. Which is where he attacked the freaked out woman’s BMW thinking it was a mythical creature.

The woman was left shaken and slightly confused after the ordeal and luckily the car was not too badly damaged only suffering from a few puncture marks. Bass was later interviewed by Vocativ, where he explained the whole situation, he said: “That woman was totally bad-vibing me, and I guess I just took it to the next level, I wasn’t in my right mind. I was still rocking my new pair of elf ears.”

Whilst he was out, he mistook the ladies BMW for a shape shifting demon as you do, hence why he went on a rampage, he said: “I hopped on her hood and tried to pierce her tires with my master sword. I was trying to prove a point. Don’t mess with a dark elf,”

Bass takes his elfing duties seriously along with battling evil Morgoth, the original dark lord and master of Sauron in J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, Bass is heavily involved in Live Action Roleplaying (LARP). He also spends his time writes fantasy novels under the name Konrad McKane.

According to the interview with Vocativ, this isn’t the first time Bass has taken illicit drugs and turned into a mythical creature. He said: “The last time I did drugs, I turned into a freakin’ dragon,”

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:39:19 PM by Bird »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal