Xtreme Gaming Network

Jap Pack at Silverstone

Author Topic: Jap Pack at Silverstone  (Read 3338 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Jap Pack at Silverstone
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:45:52 AM »
[Marty's post]

Here is a video I made from race 3, which is probably my worst performance so far lol but I guess best to put it up and show what happened.  :-[

Key points in the video,

First half of the race failing to pass Jeremy

7:15 Matthew passed both me and Jeremy after I hit him in the straight, maybe a bit of a late Max type defensive move but there was still enough room to go right and stay on track so I wasnt exactly squeezed. As Jeremy ran deep into next corner after the contact I didnt want to take advantage of the contact and stayed behind. This let Matthew pass us both.

10:00 Guybrush assisted me past Jeremy.  ;D

10:30 hit Guybrush as a nice thanks to my team mate.  :'(

19:30 contact with Jeremy at the last chicane on the last lap. I was a long way back and not really trying a move on Jeremy, seeing he was mid track he also needed to brake harder for apex which made him slow more then I expected. I was trying to hold inside line tight with Guybrush outside, the door was closed pretty hard and no room so I went left onto the curb then jumped into Jeremy to repeat the move on Guybrush.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal