Xtreme Gaming Network

Porsche GT3 cup skins

Author Topic: Porsche GT3 cup skins  (Read 31909 times)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: Porsche GT3 cup skins
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2017, 10:08:43 AM »
ok i have got the skin pack and it seams ok,so it means i have my lindland 15 skin already when in race??   

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 11:06:51 AM »
ok i have got the skin pack and it seams ok,so it means i have my lindland 15 skin already when in race??
Yes.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
Wally I updated Phil.8's skin name as the folder name can't take the full stop. If this is the parameter used in the config file you may need to change it.

skin name is now XGN_Phil8
driver name is still Phil.8
Thanks.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

MG

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2017, 04:05:39 PM »
Simple colour swap of my skin for my teammate.
Cheers.
Can you make it #37 for me, please? ;)
and #105 for me please   ;)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2017, 11:56:48 AM »
Thanks for the work on the skins GZeroD really makes it handy, I wonder if packaging the skin pack to install into the root AC directory would make it easier for some however. Having to go through all the folders may make some put it in the wrong place though the people more used to AC folder structures wont have an issue.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2017, 04:48:22 PM »
Just updated the Freezer - Mael skins to include number plates.  Re-download if you wish....

Offline RussG

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2017, 04:51:56 PM »
I'd like to add a really big thanks Seanus. Really appreciate all the time you have spent on this. It will add to the immersion factor.
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

Offline grat

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2017, 04:55:33 PM »
I'd like to add a really big thanks Seanus. Really appreciate all the time you have spent on this. It will add to the immersion factor.
+1!

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2017, 07:43:10 PM »
Just updated the Freezer - Mael skins to include number plates.  Re-download if you wish....

The package I have uploaded is a compilation of all skins including yours Freezer. Members only need to download the one file to have all assigned skins.
Do you want me to update cars 2 and 7 to have your style license plate or keep the style I have knocked up for everyone else?
Ok didn't realise.  keep it as is....

Offline AJ

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2017, 12:09:07 AM »
Apologies for upsetting the apple-cart at this stage, but as nith and I have now formed a team, I have updated our skins to reflect this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc6gfuzxfpnsqr6/XGN_AJ.7z?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mh1wcla059fhgjh/XGN_Nith.7z?dl=0

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2017, 10:49:29 AM »
Hey guys i have extracted the skin pack into the porsche 911 gt3 2017 skin folder and i can see now  the folder "XGN_SEASON_16_SKINS" .....................is that ok?  i went into the server but my lovely porsche is still white??   ahahahahahahah  you know how noob i am with this  zip here extact there.....sends me crazy   HAHAHAHAHAAA  i used to be good at this once ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2017, 11:07:43 AM »
Hey guys i have extracted the skin pack into the porsche 911 gt3 2017 skin folder and i can see now  the folder "XGN_SEASON_16_SKINS" .....................is that ok?  i went into the server but my lovely porsche is still white??   ahahahahahahah  you know how noob i am with this  zip here extact there.....sends me crazy   HAHAHAHAHAAA  i used to be good at this once ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Take all of the individual skins folder that are inside the XGN_SEASON_16_SKINS folder and put them in the steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017\skins\ folder where the rest are.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2017, 01:10:12 PM »

Take all of the individual skins folder that are inside the XGN_SEASON_16_SKINS folder and put them in the steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017\skins\ folder where the rest are.

Mate,,,believe it or not i have done that but to no avail,i will try again...

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2017, 01:11:48 PM »

Mate,,,believe it or not i have done that but to no avail,i will try again...

I don't believe it because it would have worked if you did that  ;) That said the skins aren't set up on the practice server if that's where you are testing. My practice server is running the original skin pack Wally found.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2017, 01:43:19 PM »
NO!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D   i had done that but i thought the skin would be automatically assigned,instead i had to in game and pick my skin from the porsche showroom where it was naturally among the others,i got confused and at my age everything is possible.... Joe,,,,,,,,,,,even beaten you again in the next race :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal