Xtreme Gaming Network

S31R8 - Suzuka

Author Topic: S31R8 - Suzuka  (Read 13424 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S31R8 - Suzuka
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2020, 10:17:42 AM »
Race 1 was tough. I was chasing AGK, had a bit of an oversteer moment and killagorilla got past. Then I chased his bumper for the rest of the race. It was hard - I was faster than him in the esses, but he was faster on the straight - he had lower wing, I guess.  Damn impossible to pass. All I could do was keep up the pressure, and we all heard the results :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2020, 11:13:36 AM »
Race 1 was tough. I was chasing AGK, had a bit of an oversteer moment and killagorilla got past. Then I chased his bumper for the rest of the race. It was hard - I was faster than him in the esses, but he was faster on the straight - he had lower wing, I guess.  Damn impossible to pass. All I could do was keep up the pressure, and we all heard the results :)
Yes, my wing was on 2. I was so angry at myself about messing this up on the last lap...thinking about it I still am. Race 2 was better.
Bit of a poor season for me...was just lacking time the last couple of months.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 11:26:54 AM »
I was so angry at myself about messing this up on the last lap...thinking about it I still am.

Wouldn't have known  ;D :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal