Xtreme Gaming Network

Racer Introductions

Author Topic: Racer Introductions  (Read 317866 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Racer Introductions
« Reply #405 on: May 27, 2020, 02:54:25 PM »
Hey I'm Ben, 21 starting Uni in July.

I've done a bit of of league racing in Automoblista in the past, but now my mains are Assetto Corsa and Iracing.
Hi there Ben. Are you keen to get into some Tuesday night racing in the Lotus Exige 240R? We've just done a couple of rounds so far in the current season. There's also Thursday night racing which you can read about here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?board=43.0 (Phil.8 is the guy to speak to there).
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline siegegoatrevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 27, 2020, 03:26:33 PM »

I've done a bit of of league racing in Automoblista in the past, but now my mains are Assetto Corsa and Iracing.
Hi there Ben. Are you keen to get into some Tuesday night racing in the Lotus Exige 240R? We've just done a couple of rounds so far in the current season. There's also Thursday night racing which you can read about here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?board=43.0 (Phil.8 is the guy to speak to there).

I was planning on joining the fun race tomorrow. I can do Tuesday's as well.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2020, 03:39:53 PM »

I was planning on joining the fun race tomorrow. I can do Tuesday's as well.
Great, to join in on Tuesdays, read this post http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=307.0 and install the apps, send me your Steam ID (GUID) etc as per the post.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 29, 2020, 08:08:39 AM »

Very good effort last night Ben, I hope you had fun and we see you next Thursday :) and a big welcome to Flattop's Thursdays fun racing.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2020, 09:45:03 PM »

Very good effort last night Ben, I hope you had fun and we see you next Thursday :) and a big welcome to Flattop's Thursdays fun racing.

Yeah well done and welcome :)
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Scott_Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 03, 2020, 02:13:56 PM »
Hi team,

Scott from Brisbane here.  Casual simracer, been looking for a good australian league to join for some likeminded racing fun.

I've been through the FAQ, PM'd Wally my GUID, installed the pin lane penalty app, and setup discord and joined the team.  Still waiting on the kunos assetto forum to send me the activation email so I can download the helicorsa app.  I have a thrusmaster t300 with the ferrari alcantra wheel and the t3pa pedals.

Haven't done a lot of online racing so fairly new to figuring out how it all works and such, hence would be keen to get involved in the thursday night sessions until I figure out what I am doing a bit more.  I like a clean race and am very cautious in the first couple of turns.  He said I should get in contact with Phil.8 for the details of the thursday night sessions?  Anything special I have to do other than find the server and join in?

Cheers, look forward to it.
Scott

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 03, 2020, 02:57:18 PM »
Hi team,

Scott from Brisbane here.  Casual simracer, been looking for a good australian league to join for some likeminded racing fun.

I've been through the FAQ, PM'd Wally my GUID, installed the pin lane penalty app, and setup discord and joined the team.  Still waiting on the kunos assetto forum to send me the activation email so I can download the helicorsa app.  I have a thrusmaster t300 with the ferrari alcantra wheel and the t3pa pedals.

Haven't done a lot of online racing so fairly new to figuring out how it all works and such, hence would be keen to get involved in the thursday night sessions until I figure out what I am doing a bit more.  I like a clean race and am very cautious in the first couple of turns.  He said I should get in contact with Phil.8 for the details of the thursday night sessions?  Anything special I have to do other than find the server and join in?

Cheers, look forward to it.
Scott
You will need these for Thursday Night

More Info with links to cars and track downloads
http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=2851.0

Offline Scott_Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2020, 03:36:10 PM »

You will need these for Thursday Night

More Info with links to cars and track downloads
http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=2851.0
[/quote]

Cheers mate, yep got the tracks and cars installed.  Wally sent me through a password if it was required.

Offline TRCB

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 23, 2021, 06:20:21 PM »
Hi All.

Had AC for some time now, but not really raced in it, did race some league stuff a long time ago, RF2, but only briefly as I needed to get my rig setup in a family friendly way (if there is such a thing..), thats all sorted now, so willl have a browse around and see if i can get it all figured out here.

Sydney-Sider (Holsworthy area) good for whatever is goin on on weekdays after 7 or weekends.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2021, 10:20:09 PM »
Hi All.

Had AC for some time now, but not really raced in it, did race some league stuff a long time ago, RF2, but only briefly as I needed to get my rig setup in a family friendly way (if there is such a thing..), thats all sorted now, so willl have a browse around and see if i can get it all figured out here.

Sydney-Sider (Holsworthy area) good for whatever is goin on on weekdays after 7 or weekends.
Hi TRCB, welcome. We have races on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I run the Tuesday races, where we're just about to start a Formula Ford season. You can also check out the Thursday sub-forum. Let me know if you want to join the Tuesday night races, and I'll get you set up.

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2021, 10:57:05 PM »
howdy
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline TRCB

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 24, 2021, 06:07:13 AM »
Hi TRCB, welcome. We have races on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I run the Tuesday races, where we're just about to start a Formula Ford season. You can also check out the Thursday sub-forum. Let me know if you want to join the Tuesday night races, and I'll get you set up.
[/quote]

Sure thing. I hopped on the discord, assuming its for voice when racing is on? (or Teamspeak?)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 24, 2021, 06:55:49 AM »
Sure thing. I hopped on the discord, assuming its for voice when racing is on? (or Teamspeak?)
Yep, there's never much info on Discord. The info's always here in the forums. Discord is just for chat on race nights.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 24, 2021, 08:46:46 AM »
This is the car for tonight, the 250cc Superkart

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MxC4GNtBunww6nv71aExuxIqoY1MmiH0/vie

I will PM you the server password, hope to see you on track, regards rooshooter.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 08:51:36 AM by rooshooter »

Offline TRCB

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 24, 2021, 06:18:38 PM »
I get a "file not found" on that link?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal