Xtreme Gaming Network

To damage or not to damage, that is the question.

Author Topic: To damage or not to damage, that is the question.  (Read 21336 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: To damage or not to damage, that is the question.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2014, 06:08:14 PM »
The damage is too immature, in my opinion. I didn't hit Gratulin all that hard from behind in the Cobra - it was more like a shunt, both of us slowing under brakes - and his suspension was damaged with a wonky steering wheel. The damage doesn't seem to be proportional to the force of the impact.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »
The damage is too immature, in my opinion. I didn't hit Gratulin all that hard from behind in the Cobra - it was more like a shunt, both of us slowing under brakes - and his suspension was damaged with a wonky steering wheel. The damage doesn't seem to be proportional to the force of the impact.

yeah but these things happen to Gratulin.
If he had his rift on. he wouldn't even see it.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:57 PM »

yeah but these things happen to Gratulin.
If he had his rift on. he wouldn't even see it.
Dicus, I need a skin with aa target on it :))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal