Xtreme Gaming Network

Thursday fun race: Pagani Zonda R at Prato Long

Author Topic: Thursday fun race: Pagani Zonda R at Prato Long  (Read 14530 times)

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday fun race: Pagani Zonda R at Prato Long
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 12:15:58 PM »
The Zonda was fun. Surprisingly slippery, even on softs, but quite balanced and driftable with Guy's setup.

The Zonda turned out to be a great deal of fun to drive. Thanks for the set up Guybrush. It would punish me for being heavy on the throttle and seemed to always do the same thing, spin me 180 degrees. Think I kept it pretty straight in the 1st race. Second race not so much. Even with Marty, constantly trying to ram me off track, unprovoked, for no reason i still had a fun night. As it's supposed to be.

I would sign up for a season in the Zonda no worries.
both tracks where great as well, Liked the second track more though.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 01:57:43 PM »
Yep, fun night.  Nothing too serious which was good.  I really liked both tracks in the Zonda.  Blackwood is a great track full-stop though.  I look forward to slip-streaming there with that big straight and the changes in elevation are really nice.

I still want to know who else voted "yes" to kicking Marty.  Highlight of the night! Although I did feel for Dick having been blamed for calling the vote.  It seems Dick was the victim of a witch hunt... maybe Marty called the vote on himself and blamed Dick?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 05:11:23 PM »
I found it quite funny too, also good to see dick wasnt the only one as he must have needed some more yes votes for it to pass. Wouldnt surprise me if all voted yes even my team mate  ;)

I found I am a bad wrecker tried to crash into dick but he didnt even budge and I got sent flying.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 08:05:41 PM »
Is anyone keen for a race tomorrow night?  Being Thursday fun night :)
I'm not sure anything has been schedule, but maybe we could do a random car and track combo selected by Wally on the night?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »
Is anyone keen for a race tomorrow night?  Being Thursday fun night :)
I'm not sure anything has been schedule, but maybe we could do a random car and track combo selected by Wally on the night?
Just posted something.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal