Xtreme Gaming Network

DRM Revival preview

Author Topic: DRM Revival preview  (Read 34910 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
DRM Revival preview
« on: February 05, 2018, 07:26:20 AM »
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: DRM Revival preview
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 10:59:47 AM »
Thanks to RaceDepartment.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/drm-revival-first-drive-video.146843/
Looks good, paid mod though, do you know how much?

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 12:07:23 PM »

Looks to be as good as the mod for Rf1 (have you used this?) which is considered to be one of the best mods created for Rf1, it was absolutely amazing in Rf1 (which was a sim I never really liked, too much like ice skating :(). I would happily pay $20 for this mod when you consider how many hours of fun it will provide :) and well over a year in the making , at least with development of AC nearly completed mods will not be broken with every new update :) :) :) :). When you compare the price of a movie ticket for at best 2 hours of enjoyment or 5 cups of coffee, it is extremely good value.
No price has been released as yet and the rumour is 1 free car and the rest paid.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 12:26:56 PM »

Looks to be as good as the mod for Rf1 (have you used this?) which is considered to be one of the best mods created for Rf1, it was absolutely amazing in Rf1 (which was a sim I never really liked, too much like ice skating :(). I would happily pay $20 for this mod when you consider how many hours of fun it will provide :) and well over a year in the making , at least with development of AC nearly completed mods will not be broken with every new update :) :) :) :). When you compare the price of a movie ticket for at best 2 hours of enjoyment or 5 cups of coffee, it is extremely good value.
No price has been released as yet and the rumour is 1 free car and the rest paid.
Is it $20? I'd buy it especially if we did a season

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 12:34:00 PM »

I do not know how much it is going to cost, I was just taking a guess.

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:41:58 PM »

Was going to post this video a couple days ago, sound effects of the K3 @ 15:00 are awesome.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 12:57:31 PM »

Was going to post this video a couple days ago, sound effects of the K3 @ 15:00 are awesome.
You are right there , the sounds of these cars really is something else :o :o :o 8) , probably one of the reasons for the delay in release was AC FMOD changes with every update :'(

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 06:27:06 PM »
The cost will be about 15euro for 17 cars about $24 aus , expected release March 2018.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 10:26:12 PM »

You are right there , the sounds of these cars really is something else :o :o :o 8) , probably one of the reasons for the delay in release was AC FMOD changes with every update :'(
Just continuing the quote vortex. 8)

2+2=√16

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 10:31:53 PM »

LOL

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 10:41:16 PM »

Looks to be as good as the mod for Rf1 (have you used this?) which is considered to be one of the best mods created for Rf1, it was absolutely amazing in Rf1 (which was a sim I never really liked, too much like ice skating :( ). I would happily pay $20 for this mod when you consider how many hours of fun it will provide :) and well over a year in the making , at least with development of AC nearly completed mods will not be broken with every new update :) :) :) :) . When you compare the price of a movie ticket for at best 2 hours of enjoyment or 5 cups of coffee, it is extremely good value.
LOL
Now you've done it.

Love me a quote
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 10:53:27 PM »

Looks to be as good as the mod for Rf1 (have you used this?) which is considered to be one of the best mods created for Rf1, it was absolutely amazing in Rf1 (which was a sim I never really liked, too much like ice skating :( ). I would happily pay $20 for this mod when you consider how many hours of fun it will provide :) and well over a year in the making , at least with development of AC nearly completed mods will not be broken with every new update :) :) :) :) . When you compare the price of a movie ticket for at best 2 hours of enjoyment or 5 cups of coffee, it is extremely good value.
LOL
Now you've done it.

Love me a quote
Maybe we should stop.
I've seen this break the ARSE forum. :(

2+2=√16

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 07:10:41 AM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:26:06 AM by rooshooter »

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 03:07:45 PM »
Not long to go now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »
Not long to go now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Will you be buying it rooshooter???? ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal