Xtreme Gaming Network

Track Map full circuit with all cars positions

Author Topic: Track Map full circuit with all cars positions  (Read 13866 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Track Map full circuit with all cars positions
« on: August 10, 2014, 08:26:05 PM »
I was trying to modify the track map so I could get it full screen and see where everyone is when racing in mp. Had no luck but then came across this which may be of interest to others.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/track-map-display-v1-9-more-options-in-ini-file.9225/

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
Re: Track Map full circuit with all cars positions
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 08:40:35 AM »
A new version of this has been released which fixes the half arrows.

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 08:45:31 AM »
I can't say enough nice things about this app. It's a tad small but you get used to it. Great to see where and how people are spread around the track. Colour coded for those in front, behind and lapped. Makes for easy telling where best value for wrecking the most people in one hit!

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 12:34:32 PM »
Yep along with dasmeter pro and rsr its a great app and thats about all I run these days, the new ingame leaderboard app is also quite handy. I dont use it to see corners coming up but to see where others are on track. Very useful in qualy so you can find a gap and also avoid ruining someone else by getting in their way.

For Dick he only likes to pull out of pits when a lot of people are coming but we are all a little different.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal