Xtreme Gaming Network

Upcoming events

Author Topic: Upcoming events  (Read 3827 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Upcoming events
« on: September 30, 2020, 07:49:04 PM »
Next Tuesday (Oct 6) - ACC fun run, 30 min sprints in the Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R at Kyalami, with variable weather. This requires both the The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC and the The GT4 Pack DLC. Let me know if you don't want to get The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC - I will choose another track.

[youtube]u4kZf8zzWxw[/youtube]

Following Tuesday (Oct 13) - fun run in my season 35 proposal, V8 "BRutes" and 2020 Supercars.
You are racing in both the support series, V8 utes, as well as the main game, the 2020 Supercars (Commodore vs Mustang). There will be qualifying and a 15 min sprint in the utes. The race finish order will set the starting grid for the main race, a 40 min Supercars race with CPS.
Cars: V8 Utes and Supercars (plus their 2020 liveries).

« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:23:11 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming events
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 08:26:25 PM »
ACC server is up - search for "XGNACC".
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 10:13:46 PM »
This sounds pretty cool

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 10:24:04 AM »
 I don't have either DLC and looking at the prices I don't think I'm going to buy either for 1 fun run so I'm probably out. If I could dedicate more time to ACC I'm sure I would but can't at the moment.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 10:42:36 AM »
I don't have either DLC and looking at the prices I don't think I'm going to buy either for 1 fun run so I'm probably out. If I could dedicate more time to ACC I'm sure I would but can't at the moment.
That's what I was wondering. For the sake of just a fun run, I'll switch to a Non-DLC single make GT3 race.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 01:21:35 PM »
I'm in . . . 😎

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 06:20:05 PM »
I restarted the XGNACC server at Hungaroring. You can join in any GT3 car, but let's race only in the Honda NSX GT3 Evo (2019). The server has the usual password.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal