Xtreme Gaming Network

content manager

Author Topic: content manager  (Read 27597 times)

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
Re: content manager
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2019, 08:29:45 AM »
Thanks Dennis, I know I kept a copy of it, but can't find it now. Checked old emails, but not there, maybe got lost in the re-install.  >:(
In such cases it maybe best to contact cm themselves, they must have a database that they can search by email.

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 08:43:33 AM »

Thanks Dennis and Istvan,

All good! I was searching emails under wrong name.

Thanks again guys

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2021, 11:59:17 AM »
More a CSP thing, but what does Track VAO actually do?
I have none, and I'm trying to work out why the Seasonal Adjustment doesn't give me snowy tracks. ???
Could it be this?
Or one of the other infinite options available?

2+2=√16

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2021, 03:06:51 PM »
I think seasonal adjustment need track skins to suit.
Track VAO pre calculates ambient occlusion, that being the difference in lighting as if the track was lit from all sides. Under bridges, inside buildings and such will then be slightly less bright without AC having to calculate real shadows which it can't as it only supports one light source.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2021, 04:10:38 PM »
Hmmm.
it's got me buggered then.
I've had it active, so should've been getting the snow when others have over the last few weeks, but I only get nice summery days.......

2+2=√16

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2021, 04:47:28 PM »
Check you have 'Real conditions' ticked, and Local weather unset. These are in the Drive tab Single race
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2021, 05:22:29 PM »
Check you have 'Real conditions' ticked, and Local weather unset. These are in the Drive tab Single race
Try a different track, I could not get snow at Brno if that is the track you are using.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2021, 06:48:29 PM »
Local weather is always unchecked, real conditions I only check (to set them) then uncheck it (to set daytime), but I didn't think that effected online.....

Try a different track, I could not get snow at Brno if that is the track you are using.
I was more referring to the last race of the Thursday season, I had it checked but never got the snow like others.

2+2=√16

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2021, 03:48:51 PM »
Local weather is always unchecked, real conditions I only check (to set them) then uncheck it (to set daytime), but I didn't think that effected online.....

I was more referring to the last race of the Thursday season, I had it checked but never got the snow like others.
I now have the same problem, I am running SOL 2.02.
social media is the tobacco of this century

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal