Xtreme Gaming Network

Season 13 (Japanese) Season Signup

Author Topic: Season 13 (Japanese) Season Signup  (Read 57468 times)

Offline slideways

• View Profile
Re: Season 13 (Japanese) Season Signup
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2016, 01:22:19 PM »
Just jumped on the server with the 370 and it has no ballast. Supposed to be 110kg isn't it?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2016, 02:10:12 PM »
Just jumped on the server with the 370 and it has no ballast. Supposed to be 110kg isn't it?
115kg

If you want, you can set the ballast yourself with these commands in the chat window:

/admin ......... (the usual password)
/client_list (to get your client number)
/ballast <clientNum> 115
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »
Cheers Wally

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2016, 02:55:15 PM »

I will double check the server as possibly there could be an error with a car. I checked the entry list and the first 370 had no ballast, all fixed now so you should be a bit slower in that 370 now.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:29:24 PM by marty »

Offline LetsTestDrive

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2016, 01:11:43 AM »
I'm down to join in the Supra if there are free slots.  8)

Offline LetsTestDrive

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2016, 04:09:23 AM »

Okay, with that being said, and after 10 laps of testing, it appears to be the slowest car. Atleast I'll have the better sounding car compared to everyone else right? :o

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2016, 08:18:43 AM »

I will double check the server as possibly there could be an error with a car. I checked the entry list and the first 370 had no ballast, all fixed now so you should be a bit slower in that 370 now.  ;)

Yep, dropped a second, but all good.  ;)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2016, 08:34:34 AM »

Okay, with that being said, and after 10 laps of testing, it appears to be the slowest car. Atleast I'll have the better sounding car compared to everyone else right? :o

Its actually the fastest car in the prac server atm, there isnt much in the laptimes of all 4 though but the rx7 is not likely to be the slowest anywhere.  :)

Prac server also has variable grip levels so you can check what grip times were set at. 1% more grip is around 1 seond in laptime at least so if you ran in lower grip levels take that into account. Any times under 1:46 will get you in the top half of the pack I think.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:19:10 AM by marty »

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2016, 09:54:13 AM »
Helloooooooooooooooooooo  i am back!!!!   Intoxicating holiday,,,, :o   how r you guys??????

Hey Simone, welcome back. If you're not still too intoxicated, sign up for a Japanese car!

Thx Wally !!!!     i am still intoxicated and i grew up an addiction that i find hard to ....grow out of it,next season matey but i will keep an eye on you guys...have fun    :-\

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2016, 11:21:18 AM »
OK, you're in!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2016, 11:26:51 AM »

And with the mixed bag of tracks in the season, some cars are bound to be stronger at different tracks.
Its actually the fastest car in the prac server atm, there isnt much in the laptimes of all 4 though but the rx7 is not likely to be the slowest anywhere.  :)

Prac server also has variable grip levels so you can check what grip times were set at. 1% more grip is around 1 seond in laptime at least so if you ran in lower grip levels take that into account. Any times under 1:46 will get you in the top half of the pack I think.

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2016, 08:23:12 AM »
Is Ballast adjusted?  You know why I'm asking, I'm going to very scared on the grid from round 2 on :p
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2016, 10:24:48 AM »
Is Ballast adjusted?  You know why I'm asking, I'm going to very scared on the grid from round 2 on :p
No, the ballast remains fixed.

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2016, 11:50:11 AM »

Hopefully people at the back show enough care passing the slower guys, it may take some more patience and possibly you will be held up but it is racing for position. The guys ahead arent being lapped and have the right to the racing line. All behind need to find a way to cleanly pass those that start ahead in reverse grid races, the only thing that the slowers should try to avoid is turning in too late when someone has already got inside them.

if all try to leave racing room for overlapped cars then the season will be more fun then people getting pushed off the road all over the place.

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2016, 12:01:19 PM »
 Just have to be careful where you make your moves. I've been having some great side by side racing here with minimal contact. Near impossible to pass and easy to defend through turns 1-4. Sitting ducks after that if you're way slower like myself. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal