Xtreme Gaming Network

S34R4 - Red Bull Ring

Author Topic: S34R4 - Red Bull Ring  (Read 9838 times)

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S34R4 - Red Bull Ring
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2020, 11:45:09 AM »
First race was going pretty well until Mael took me out

You brake checked me!! and then viciously attached me on the last lap race 2.   :P

Race 2 was fun. I opted for higher pressure on the rear tires at the pit stop in the hope of better tire life and it sort of worked. Lost time/speed against Joe after the stop but gained a lot of time during the last 2 laps. Just needed another 0.02s

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 10:35:10 PM »
Went onto the server a bit earlier in order to get used to the track. Dunno, I think I never really made it through turn 1 well...maybe a couple of times somewhat...rather by accident I guess.
Well, there was some contact with Bacchulum, which caused him to go off unfortunately...sorry, in case it was my fault...I really don't know and didn't watch the replay.
Otherwise some really good battles with Simone and Brad...great fun. Thanks

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 11:01:36 PM »
Managed to do a PB to grab 2nd spot for the start of R1.
AGK jumped and immediately went defensive which actually gave me the opportunity to take some better lines and
get past.  He then had Bueller on his tail which allowed me to get a two second gap.  Not long after Bueller was on my tail.
I held on for a number of laps until a small slip let him past.  Soon after AGK came back and again a small slip let him past also.
Need to work on those small slips!!
R2 was pretty quiet.  I thought the Nissan was the one that need to brake early . . . until I came up on Wally!  He caught me out under
brakes and I gave him a small tap, which luckily he hung on to.  From there however I didn't seem to have to pace and was struggling
to get it turned in in a few spots.  Had big gaps both front and behind so just chugged out the laps until the end.

Online Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2020, 07:21:32 AM »
Well, there was some contact with Bacchulum, which caused him to go off unfortunately...sorry, in case it was my fault...I really don't know and didn't watch the replay.
News to me, I didn't feel any contact, I felt it was just my own error, so don't sweat it. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2020, 07:30:50 AM »
I thought the Nissan was the one that need to brake early . . . until I came up on Wally!  He caught me out under brakes and I gave him a small tap
From memory, I was being a bit cautious because I was already close to the cars in front of me going into the corner.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2020, 01:05:27 PM »
Disappointed noight!!  Qual with 1.39.3 which was not very good but... hey!!! In race 1 i simply over drive the car and to be honest there was nothing of positive coming out from my drive.Corners 1,3,and the last one a complete mystery to me. But i had a ball regardless i am enjoying this car.  Thx guys!!!

.....next race!!!

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »
Disappointed noight!!  Qual with 1.39.3 which was not very good but... hey!!! In race 1 i simply over drive the car and to be honest there was nothing of positive coming out from my drive.Corners 1,3,and the last one a complete mystery to me. But i had a ball regardless i am enjoying this car.  Thx guys!!!

.....next race!!!

Yours seemed so much slower down the straights. Maybe a set thing?

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2020, 04:58:53 PM »

.....next race!!!

He ticked the Ferrari engine option

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2020, 09:01:32 PM »
Almost fell out of the rig when that comment came over discord, missus even asked me afterwards what that was all about and she's at the other end of the house...

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2020, 08:48:31 AM »
Almost fell out of the rig when that comment came over discord, missus even asked me afterwards what that was all about and she's at the other end of the house...

Our racing online group is unique!!!!   lololol

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2020, 08:49:51 AM »

.....next race!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA     FOK YOU DUTCH!!!

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2020, 08:51:20 AM »

.....next race!!!

I know you r a deviant!!     :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2020, 12:48:21 PM »

.....next race!!!

He did said that i was slow like a ferrari i did not ticked nothing.....i am going to be 50..noine next month and i would like to tell ya what i would love to tick.............but....if you are not dutch you r not much   well Mael...FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!             

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal