Xtreme Gaming Network

S17R6: Donington Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S17R6: Donington Post-Race Chat  (Read 8532 times)

Offline doobs

• View Profile
Re: S17R6: Donington Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 08:29:12 PM »
Bit of an eventful event.

In race 1 noticed an accident on the last corner of the first lap so slowed down a bit more than usual. Unfortunately Doobs did not appreciate my caution.

Nah I appreciated it Mael, :) I was just blind to the accident  and unfortunately, not fast enough to react to your caution. Sorry for the tail end but there wasn't much I could do. I didn't see the trouble ahead until I almost hit you, or I would have been showing the same caution.

Reading my own post and the tone of the post did not come through as I intended.  No intention in blaming you Doobs as, unless you could see through my car, there was no way you could notice the traffic in front of me. Maybe we should get Wally to double the penalty of the drivers who caused the traffic jam in the first place, would be nice advantage for the first race of the next season  ;D

:D  Nah, I read it with your intent. I didn't think you were blaming me at all...Good to see I got that right. :) My reply was supposed to be the same, and also explaining what happened from my seat. Sometimes I write and leave stuff out that I assume the other person knows.  You're all mind readers. I would fully support those top midfield tanglers getting penalties, they cause all sorts of havoc.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal