Xtreme Gaming Network

Let me know if you can't make a race, for reserves

Author Topic: Let me know if you can't make a race, for reserves  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Let me know if you can't make a race, for reserves
« on: August 12, 2017, 06:40:52 PM »
Hi guys, we now have more than 32 signups, so I've introduced a reserve list. Please let me know ASAP if you can't make any particular round, in that round's race chat thread, so that reserves can get a race if there's free spots.

Some tracks have more than 32 pit boxes, so we can get more racers in those rounds. If people don't turn up without any explanation, I'll move them to the reserves list, so others keen to race can get a drive.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
Re: Let me know if you can't make a race, for reserves
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:44:03 AM »
Wally can you slip me into the reserves please?  I know I will not make the 32 laps in race 2, I'll be happy for someone else to jump in my space.
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 10:54:31 AM »
Wally can you slip me into the reserves please?  I know I will not make the 32 laps in race 2, I'll be happy for someone else to jump in my space.
Yep, done. Thanks Bruce.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Slow_As

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 07:02:54 PM »
Sorry Wally - please let a reserve come in tonight instead of me - I can't make it :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal