Xtreme Gaming Network

S21R5: Mills Metropark Race Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S21R5: Mills Metropark Race Post-Race Chat  (Read 12362 times)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: S21R5: Mills Metropark Race Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 09:04:02 AM »
T & C's Wally, no-one reads 'em. :-X ;D

2+2=√16

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 09:06:14 AM »
T & C's Wally, no-one reads 'em. :-X ;D
Yeah, I know. That's why it's good that it's been highlighted again. I might put some example videos up too.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 07:38:26 PM »
Ok Wally so you r saying that i cracked like an egg hey????????   Lets see next week if i.......crack!!!!

...BTW    I am prone to give a miss the third race and i feel sorry reason is.....shit mate i cant do it!! 8) 8) 8)

I had fun tough considering i had 0 practice before the race

........see ya ...wally >:(

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »
LOL Simone. Get hard boiled mate.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Matthew111

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 08:18:37 PM »
Tyre management was tricky here for me, i couldnt decide if i was quicker on the meds or softs for a while since the softs overheated so easily and made s3 a drift show for me lol, lucky i went with softs in qual as i managed to get a decent lap together finally driving neatly on the tyre lol.

Race 1: Got a good start leading into the first few turns and saw kcender was on soft tyres which i thought was a mistake so i pretty much let him go when he got a run on me as i figured he would slide off the track after 5 laps and id get him back lol but this didnt happen and he somehow kept the pace for most part of the race, it wasnt until the last 5 laps i clawed his gap back and passed him with a lap to go lol. No idea how he managed to get those tyres too last i could barely do a lap lol

Race 2: Similar start to race 1 except kcender were both on the same med tyres this time, so i was eager to keep him behind lol had a great race for all 20 laps with a few nice little looks from kcender where i was able to keep him at bay, was good pressure racing at a good even pace :)
do you even motorsports?

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 01:30:37 PM »
It's good to see that people are at least able to contemplate using each compound. That doesn't always happen.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal