Xtreme Gaming Network

Dick's among men.

Author Topic: Dick's among men.  (Read 32761 times)

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
Re: Dick's among men.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 04:17:47 PM »
Dick Guybrush is around but TS went down for a bit last month so he has gone to Thailand to find more TS. Not sure how long he has gone and if he realise Teamspeak and ladyboys are a different type of TS.

Guybrush went down on TeamSpeak?
That kid will try anything. You probably egged him on Marty?
doesn't he know you've probably touched up all the lady boys in Thailand?

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 08:59:43 PM »
Hey Dick, welcome back mate.

Just in case you have not been keeping up with all the latest stuff, some people who were suffering from motion sickness with AC have reported good things with the Real Head Motion App. Thought it might be worth a try for you.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/real-head-motion-0-9-2.4755/

Cheers mate
rob

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 09:48:46 PM »
Hey Dick, welcome back mate.

Just in case you have not been keeping up with all the latest stuff, some people who were suffering from motion sickness with AC have reported good things with the Real Head Motion App. Thought it might be worth a try for you.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/real-head-motion-0-9-2.4755/

Cheers mate
rob

Good to see your fonts Rob!
 I hope my motion sickness was a one off. I was unwell at the time and had spent too much time driving with Mary and Gaybrush. Enough to make the strongest man wanna lose his lunch. But thanks Rob nice to know there are options.
Is there a app that deals with 'sick of spinning off'??

I'm still downloading AC updates, going to take ages...... Shut up. that's why.

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 10:05:40 PM »
lol, I haven't found the "sick of spinning off" App yet. If I could make one I reckon I could make a fortune.

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2015, 07:28:48 PM »
Best AC news I've heard Dick.  Welcome back to the fray buddy.  I look forward to ramming you off the track soon.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any suitable lady boys for either yourself or Marty.  You said you wanted ladyboy with Chiko Roll but they only have mini dim sim apparently.

I did go to the Formula 1 in Malaysia though and picked up a good tip - don't drive a Renault powered car.

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 03:13:56 PM »
hi Mr Threepwood! Welcome back. I hope all your test results come back negative... unlike last time...
So no happy endings?

I've got AC up to date. But i know I'll have drama with my G27. Hopefully I'll sort it over the chocolate holiday. should be on the track. Looking forward to marty teaching me something about race craft. Only to then have you teach me properly...

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »
I think the happy ending is the test result sir Dick...re race raft....there are great instructional videos and pictures on the post silverstone thread, I'm going to put some into practice once I work out the finer details ;)

Good to have you back guy...or is it, you one of those alien types I hear?  Oh well Marty T bone tactic it is ;)

Would of been cool to see ferraris first win in a few years eh.

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 07:16:44 PM »
I think the happy ending is the test result sir Dick...re race raft....there are great instructional videos and pictures on the post silverstone thread, I'm going to put some into practice once I work out the finer details ;)

Good to have you back guy...or is it, you one of those alien types I hear?  Oh well Marty T bone tactic it is ;)

Would of been cool to see ferraris first win in a few years eh.

Hi Wobbs! No doubt, within 2-3 laps you will wonder just how I have survived behind the wheel of a real car this long. There are bad drivers, there are scrub drivers. Then there is Dick Forrest.

It gets worse, Guybrush and Marty have taught me everything I know about SIM racing.

Guybrush uses haxx btw. I think he maybe in cahoots with Admin too..... just sayin'

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 07:38:39 PM »
Uh oh...now I'm worried ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 11:50:54 PM »
They are genuine hacks though, so it's Ok.  That's what the guy selling them said.  I was also told the same thing about my limited edition Quicksilver sun glasses at the Chinese night markets.

Yep, good to see anyone other than Mercedes win a GP.  The Malaysians are mad about Ferrari as well so they were going a bit nuts.  It was a little more difficult for us to get too excited when our man was being lapped in 10th :(

Offline Wobblyone

• Adrenalin is brown...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2015, 02:25:11 AM »
I'm not a f1 man more of a Moto GP fanatic..but I'm assuming ur talking about ur red bull renault guy?  Shame cos back in the day renaults were the engines to have :(.

I must adim I'm a Vettel fan after seeing him on top gear a german with a sense of humour, seems a top guy, I was going to watch Moto GP in sepang while I was travelling last year but the thought of 40 degrees in a grandstand made me decide to stay in the air con bars in pattaya lol

If u can email me the hacks I'd appreciate it ;)

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2015, 08:25:19 AM »
GB hacks are just going pretty much flatout consistantly finding new limits that most didnt think were possible. Hes always about .5 faster then me and there is very little I can do about it. I only beat him a few times in equal cars and he didnt like that too much.  ;)

Dick on the other hand beats himself easily enough, he was getting much better but I also remember him calling me a Nazi once. The reason was I had a 6 or 7 lap race setup and he was crying like a little girl saying 3 laps is all he can manage ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 08:40:53 AM »
Just because I cried, threw my chair across the room and started plotting your disappearance, doesn't necessarily mean I was too phased about being beaten Marty.

I still think anyone can be quick with enough practice though.  Some need more than others - just when you think you can't get any quicker you can normally get another half a second or so.

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2015, 09:35:37 AM »
3 lap races are what it's all about!

That Renault guy is my local neighbor.... If he still lived here. No doubt he has a great future, would love to see him in a faster car. I think he would blitz Hamilton who is proving to be a very good driver this year again. The whole F1 scene needs to be taken off Bernie Ecclestone. He's lost it. gone a bit mad.

Well I have got AC running, minus haxx. I think I will need some guidance in FFB settings. Do you still have your sliders up real high guybrush? I think we had a page somewhere. I prefer to fight my G27 it's my only form of exercise.
Did a 4 minute lap at spa in the DTM. so I'm improving.

Apps, what are we using? Is there a handy link? don't make me search now..

I'll mail admin my GUID again, it may be different now. And no doubt you burnt my last one anyway.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »
3 lap races are what it's all about!

That Renault guy is my local neighbor.... If he still lived here. No doubt he has a great future, would love to see him in a faster car. I think he would blitz Hamilton who is proving to be a very good driver this year again. The whole F1 scene needs to be taken off Bernie Ecclestone. He's lost it. gone a bit mad.

Well I have got AC running, minus haxx. I think I will need some guidance in FFB settings. Do you still have your sliders up real high guybrush? I think we had a page somewhere. I prefer to fight my G27 it's my only form of exercise.
Did a 4 minute lap at spa in the DTM. so I'm improving.

Apps, what are we using? Is there a handy link? don't make me search now..

I'll mail admin my GUID again, it may be different now. And no doubt you burnt my last one anyway.

App-wise, you need to run the Pit Lane Penalty app (see the new version 1.0 thread), and I would really recommend the Helicorsa app as well - a mini-radar that shows you where other cars are around you.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal