Xtreme Gaming Network

Dick's among men.

Author Topic: Dick's among men.  (Read 33069 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Dick's among men.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2015, 03:40:39 PM »
I'll mail admin my GUID again, it may be different now. And no doubt you burnt my last one anyway.

Try jump on my servers Dick if your still banned it should mean nothing has changed.  ;)

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2015, 09:01:18 PM »

I'll mail admin my GUID again, it may be different now. And no doubt you burnt my last one anyway.

Try jump on my servers Dick if your still banned it should mean nothing has changed.  ;)
I thought you had banned yourself Marty :))

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 12:44:22 AM »

I thought you had banned yourself Marty :))

Had a server up with kick vote percentage at 0% pass, nobody took the chance to kick me as every vote was a guaranteed pass.  ;D

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 11:35:08 AM »
I think if you try to kick the admin it cancels the vote as I tried a number of times to kick Marty but the vote wouldn't finish.

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »
Must be related to the Admin Suicide fix. ;D

2+2=√16

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2015, 03:26:21 PM »
Must be related to the Admin Suicide fix. ;D

Id like an update to the suicide fix and anyone that trys to kick the admin kicks themselves.  :D

Offline Dick Forrest

• Contains traces of nuts!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2015, 05:58:29 PM »
I've been working on a app with wally that auto kicks marty even while you're out on the race track. I know it will get hundreds of downloads.

I'm too tight to get the dlc until payday so that auto crashes ac When i ignorantly try and log into a dlc server.
marty is clearly at fault though. for everything.

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2015, 08:26:05 AM »
Marty, or anyone with dashmeterPro.
  Mine says it is connected all sweet but nothing is working. Is yours working fine? I probably should just shut up and do a clean install?

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2015, 07:59:56 AM »
Marty, or anyone with dashmeterPro.
  Mine says it is connected all sweet but nothing is working. Is yours working fine? I probably should just shut up and do a clean install?

Yes working fine here, did you go to the dashmeter site and dl the latest version of the software for your pc. I think it got an update with v1.1

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2015, 12:46:54 AM »
I see Dick has been skinning real cars in the blancpain gt3 series.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2015, 07:46:38 AM »
Good job Dick  :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2015, 08:33:11 AM »
Ah you see!

Told you I was on the bleeding edge of skin design!
But all you stiff shirts couldn't break away from your racing stripes and standard race colours!
Ok, I know there are quite a few of you who are not scared to step outside the normal box.

I noticed my skins still worked on the cobras. But you guys haven't been using them? They took the best part of 5 minutes, slaving over a hot computer you know!

I won't be racing tonight. Unless Marty buys me the DLC, like he promised..... or was that something else he promised...

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2015, 09:15:39 AM »
I dont remember that Dick, is cramdick racing looking for sponsors? If you do want to be sponsored it could be arranged but youd need to drive cars with skins id provide for the next year and part of the deal is youd need to complete the Nords enduro race. In other words youd be my bitch for a bargain price.  ;D

Offline Dick Forrest

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »
I dont remember that Dick, is cramdick racing looking for sponsors? If you do want to be sponsored it could be arranged but youd need to drive cars with skins id provide for the next year and part of the deal is youd need to complete the Nords enduro race. In other words youd be my bitch for a bargain price.  ;D

In your dreams!
And I haven't seen Cramjet yet. I see he's on-line but not in any races? He will need to step up. I will need some serious carrying.

Offline cramjet

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2015, 11:06:00 AM »
Ohhhh I could be convinced to start wearing clothes when I race if I had on of those polos;). Do they come in pink?

Wobblyone, meet Dick. Dick, this is Wobblyone.

G'day dick :)

G'day wobblyone! Nice to meet you. How did you end up amongst this mob of degenerates?
i tried to get away from them but the urge to ram Marty is too great. And i hope my race partner is still around? ?

And if you need hello kitty skins. I'm the man

Haven't raced in a while as I've been equally as busy...buying a BMW 540i (among other things).

My tuesday's (and thursdays) will clear up pretty soon, CramDick Racing might make a return!?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal