Xtreme Gaming Network

Round 4: Nurburgring Chat

Author Topic: Round 4: Nurburgring Chat  (Read 59617 times)

Offline Vipergod

• View Profile
Re: Round 4: Nurburgring Chat
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2014, 08:30:24 PM »
Hey Rob
That was me (your teammate) that you hit in T1  :o
Guy, you are a hard bugger to race against..I reckon we past each other numerous times due to little mishaps and other cars.
I hope i raced you ok  I can get a bit ''greedy'' 
Dick when i hit you at the hairpin, I just was not able to pull up when i relised you were very very very very very very slow going into it. ;)
Again sorry about that
Team MRT's first top 10 together so pumped there

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »

Guy, you are a hard bugger to race against..I reckon we past each other numerous times due to little mishaps and other cars.
I hope i raced you ok  I can get a bit ''greedy'' 

Racing was good Viper.  I get the red mist a bit as well and can sometimes turn an inch into a car width myself.  There was once incident where I was on the inside of a car going around T3 and they bumped me off which spat me onto the grass - I looked around when I was entering but you must have been in my blind spot or still coming around the corner as somehow when I re-joined I bumped into you, so sorry about that one.

Offline Vipergod

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »
Dont remember that lol

Do remember the mellee at the last chicane,   reckon there was 5 cars going in every direction

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2014, 07:19:56 AM »
Dont remember that lol

Do remember the mellee at the last chicane,   reckon there was 5 cars going in every direction

It may have been the other car with the Martini livery?
Yeah that was interesting driving through that mess at the chicane - ended up taking the scenic route.

Offline Phil

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2014, 08:49:07 AM »
I looked into the launch parameters someone mentioned on ts last night. Turns out they're actually for arma/dayz and don't do anything for AC. Confirmed by a developer.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/starting-ac-with-6-cpus.11632/#post-181835

Just to clear a misconception:
"Set Launch Options" will send these command line options to assettocorsa.exe, which is the launcher, and that won't be propagating to acs.exe, which is the sim.

I have no idea where this started but if anyone is seeing any improvement, or any change whatsoever, because of it then it's just another testimony that the placebo effect runs strong.

I don't know why it would be causing all cores to show high usage but a game wouldn't do that if it were using all cores anyway.

Well, it was worth a shot.

Offline BJSRacer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2014, 09:54:56 AM »
I had a good race, finished about where I started going by Qual times, so 12th and 9th, happy to bank some points, but to much to get a DTM.... oh well

Sorry to Dave, i think, for the tap in T1 Race1, can't recall if I spun you or not, either way, I stayed behind.

Thanks for another good night's racing fellas.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal