Xtreme Gaming Network

Simworx pedals

Author Topic: Simworx pedals  (Read 5334 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Simworx pedals
« on: July 25, 2020, 05:37:47 PM »
I've got my new Simworx pedals, and they feel great. Very precise and very smooth. The brake is on its softest setting which is still mighty firm. I'm surprised by how stiff the clutch pedal is. It's very stiff - you certainly can't just dab it to change gears like I did with my Fanatecs. It could be a realistic simulation of a race clutch vs. a road clutch, dunno. It will take some getting used to.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
Re: Simworx pedals
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 07:48:26 PM »
Race clutches are generally stiffer due to a stronger spring to transfer the power. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 08:19:08 PM »
Expensive,,,....shit...hahahaahhaa incredible

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 09:37:44 PM »
Race clutches are generally stiffer due to a stronger spring to transfer the power. ;)
Yeah, that's what I figured.

Expensive,,,....shit...hahahaahhaa incredible
You only live once :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 09:12:58 AM »
I fully agree Wally!!!Good on ya!!  Thing is after years of not being interest to upgrade my racing gear i recently had a look at some racing wheel etc and ...ye...there is nothing under 1 grand!!
well......i will keep my G27 and 10 years old csl elite fanatec pedals,which actually are still ok for a bit longer,there is a part for my motorbike that i want to get before spending money on digital stuff...
...i want real stuff!!!   ahhaahahhaa     Anyway  ENJOY Wally i know you will

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 10:16:43 AM »
I fully agree Wally!!!Good on ya!!  Thing is after years of not being interest to upgrade my racing gear i recently had a look at some racing wheel etc and ...ye...there is nothing under 1 grand!!
well......i will keep my G27 and 10 years old csl elite fanatec pedals,which actually are still ok for a bit longer,there is a part for my motorbike that i want to get before spending money on digital stuff...
I am :)They feel more "real" (also read, "harder"), so it's more immersive. These Group C cars with stiff clutch and H shifter are fun.

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 04:11:31 PM »
I am :)They feel more "real" (also read, "harder"), so it's more immersive. These Group C cars with stiff clutch and H shifter are fun.

It must be fun!!!! ;D ;D

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 06:59:45 PM »
Glad you like them Wally :),  I really like mine
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 07:38:06 PM »
Glad you like them Wally :),  I really like mine

Lolololololol

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2020, 10:03:05 AM »
That's great...some serious gear...congrats  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal