Xtreme Gaming Network

S39R4 - Spa

Author Topic: S39R4 - Spa  (Read 6779 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S39R4 - Spa
« on: September 28, 2021, 10:36:36 PM »
With a 3rd and a race win, AGK narrowly wins the round, 3 points ahead of Joe who took out a win and a 2nd, and maintains his lead in the season standings.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
AGK   29
Joe   26
Freezer   18
Wally   18
Rob   10
Seanus   8
Mael   6
Neville   6
bradc   1
Bacchulum   0

Penalties
None.

Season Standings
1. AGK, 95
2. Joe, 78
3. Freezer, 51

The next round is at Spa. It will be cold - only 16 degrees and cloudy.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 10:30:21 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: S39R4 - Spa
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 08:45:00 PM »
Sorry missed this week,  I think we are going away for a few days again :D and will miss next week as well
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 10:35:03 PM by Phil.8 »
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 06:45:51 AM »
Just a reminder that daylight savings starts this weekend.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 07:22:50 PM »
Anyone got any ideas about how to make the Lamborghini fast? I was doing a few laps last night and got quite excited when I ragged it around to do a very low 2m20, then Freezer logs on and does a 2m18.0 in his Mosler…now I know that was a great lap, but I’ve got no clue on where the Lamborghini can find another 2 seconds to be competitive.
Thanks in advance
Bradc.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 10:44:22 PM »
Anyone got any ideas about how to make the Lamborghini fast? I was doing a few laps last night and got quite excited when I ragged it around to do a very low 2m20, then Freezer logs on and does a 2m18.0 in his Mosler…now I know that was a great lap, but I’ve got no clue on where the Lamborghini can find another 2 seconds to be competitive.
Thanks in advance
Bradc.
Well Joe has now gone 1.7 quicker than me :( :( :(

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 12:15:00 AM »
Thanks in advance
Bradc.

Pray?    ;D   Eau rouge is not kind to the Lamb.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 08:25:33 AM »
Thanks in advance
Bradc.
Looking at the lap comparison, nearly all of the difference is through Eau Rouge and Radillon. Joe is going through there 20 kph faster. I did my lap in the 16's on the softs, so did Joe. I certainly won't be doing 16's for half an hour.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2021, 04:33:42 PM »
Thanks in advance
Bradc.
Looking at the lap comparison, nearly all of the difference is through Eau Rouge and Radillon. Joe is going through there 20 kph faster. I did my lap in the 16's on the softs, so did Joe. I certainly won't be doing 16's for half an hour.
Ah ha, I did mine on mediums with modest fuel, so there is hope! 😁

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 08:17:42 PM »
Thanks in advance
Bradc.

Pray?    ;D   Eau rouge is not kind to the Lamb.

I was praying hard when I dipped into the high 19’s but if you touch a ripplestrip you’re on your way to a helicopter crash!  It’s going to be an interesting race
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:55:42 PM by bradc »

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 08:22:04 PM »
I did a high 16 on meds then threw on the softs to see if I could beat wally. I'm going to see how many laps I can do on the softs seeing as agk seems to use them every round

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2021, 12:38:17 PM »
I did a high 16 on meds then threw on the softs to see if I could beat wally. I'm going to see how many laps I can do on the softs seeing as agk seems to use them every round
I don't know how he does it. If I try a long stint on softs, the car seems to get really out of balance once the softs have worn a lot.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2021, 03:05:21 PM »
I don't know how he does it. If I try a long stint on softs, the car seems to get really out of balance once the softs have worn a lot.

I did 8 laps and spun on the 8th. That should be enough for tonight but I'm not really sure as I tried 8 laps on the mediums and did high 16s / low 17s so I wasn't really much slower on mediums and they were definitely safer come lap 8

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2021, 06:10:09 PM »
Server's up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2021, 10:31:03 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations to AGK on the round win, with a 3rd and a win.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 11:26:22 PM »
Well I had some good racing tonight.  Race 1 I got past AGK with a good run off Eu Rouge and we then swapped spots a couple of times but I managed to hang on until the pit stops.
AGK pitted first, I pitted next lap but on exiting the pits he was just in front.  On softs, he was gone!!
Race 2 was a similar start but this time I got past Wally up Kemmel Straight and came soooo close to hitting Joe under brakes, but thankfully he saw me and gave room!!  From there I fought to hold
off Wally until half way when he pitted first, I pitted next lap only to again come out behind!!  However this time I had soft's so the chase was on.  Unfortunately though Wally spun on that lap and
I was past, which I held to the end. 
Would have been an interesting fight as I was a second a lap quicker for the first three but then a second a lap slower for the last three.   
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 12:22:47 PM by Freezer »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal