Xtreme Gaming Network

S39R6 - Interlagos

Author Topic: S39R6 - Interlagos  (Read 4170 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S39R6 - Interlagos
« on: October 12, 2021, 10:46:58 PM »
With AGK making mistake this round instead of Joe, Joe takes out the round with two race wins, and gets 7 points closer to AGK's championship lead. With spins in both races, Freezer drops out of 3rd place, in a closely contested battle between Wally and Seanus for 3rd place in the standings.

RACE 1 RESULTS
RACE 2 RESULTS

SEASON STATS

Round Points
Joe   33
Seanus   22
Bacchulum   18
bradc   13
AGK   12
Wally   12
Rob   8
Freezer   4
buellersdayoff   2
Mael   1
Phil.8   0

Penalties
None.

Season Standings
1. AGK, 154
2. Joe, 135
3. Wally, 73

Track: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/interlagos-90s-reskin.33995/

Weather is mild, low to mid 20's.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:35:43 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: S39R6 - Interlagos
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 07:41:13 PM »
Hopefully will make this week, had a lot on lately
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 07:23:21 PM »
Server's up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 10:36:18 PM »
Results are up. Congratulations to Joe on keeping it together for two race wins.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 10:47:28 PM »
Race 1 I was close behind agk until we both pitted together. I came into the pits much faster and drove through him and came out ahead. That was no way to make up a spot so I gave it back on the outlap, but then a couple of laps later agk made a small mistake and I got past.

Race 2 agk was on my inside going into t4 at the end of the first straight and we touched and he ended up worse off and spinning. I watched it a few times on the replay I don't think either of us was really to blame; he didn't quite make the apex and we had some side by side contact but as he was correcting from that there was a second contact which spun him around. Sorry anyway was looking forward to another close race.

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 11:13:24 PM »
oops! no PLP. will have to load the correct preset next time.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 08:26:45 AM »
oops! no PLP. will have to load the correct preset next time.
Thumbs up.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 08:33:12 AM »
Race 1 - spin in 3rd place, cook tyres that then refuse to drive straight, lose 2 places to Infinity + 1.
Race 2 - I was chasing Brad, who ran a little wide at the bottom of the hill, letting me get alongside. We had a good few side by side corners, but I pulled in front. Unfortunately, I got a little touch from Brad in the rear corner that spun me off track, narrowly missing a Saleen (Freezer, I think). At the end of the race, I was chasing Rob, who had a little wobble coming out of the final corner tight before the home "straight". I got a tow, managed to just zip past in a drag to what I thought was the finish line, carrying way too much speed into T1 before realising there was still a lap to go. I just managed to stop and turn in, well done Rob for having the anticipation and giving me a little room.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 08:50:51 PM »
I got a good start grabbing one spot in race one and was tracking along in 4th with Bacchulum close behind when around mid race clipped the outside kerb as you turn up the hill and I was around dropping a few spots.  I got going but spun again at turn 1 dropping even more.  Pitted and dragged it home for 9th!
Race two also started okay but on lap 5 I got the same outside kerb and went around.  I chased Mael to the half way mark and pitted but grabbed softs instead of the planned mediums.  I expected some pain toward the end however they held on and were pretty consistent.
Some decent results gone begging . . . :(

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 10:02:14 PM »
I'm still trying to work out how I led some laps not in the pitstop cycle!?!?! :o ??? :o
 :P

2+2=√16

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 11:16:27 PM »
I'm still trying to work out how I led some laps not in the pitstop cycle!?!?! :o ??? :o
 :P

I'm trying to work out how I've worked so hard and only got 1 point :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal