Xtreme Gaming Network

S34R8 - Monza - Final round!

Author Topic: S34R8 - Monza - Final round!  (Read 7471 times)

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
Re: S34R8 - Monza - Final round!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 05:13:27 PM »
Well, my starts weren't too bad actually. I managed to keep my position in both races.
A silly mistake in Lesmo 2 where I ran out of tarmac at the exit cost me P2 in the second last lap of race 1, but that was my only excursion off track...almost surprised about that.
The Volvo has issues re top speed, but it is really fun to drive.
Cheers Wally...GT3's next  ;)
For GT racing, refer here: https://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/raceonoz-acc-pc-season-4-sign-up-now.4225/

There is no point in racing GT3s in AC anymore :)
Thanks for the link. I get your point. Sounds like there are no or only very few people wanting to do GT3's on AC. I'd prefer to race just on Tuesdays...hardly get in enough practice for one race a week. However, I'll try to sign up there...see how we go...if there's a spot on the grid left.

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 05:25:28 PM »
Well done to Joe on the championship, bit too quick this season, but we had some good battles.
Congrats also to Mael for pushing it hard to the end, so close!  Didn't time my holiday to well missing the last round, would have been a good final hit out.
Three cheers for team Maki taking the teams championship. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2020, 08:28:51 AM »
Thanks. I'd like to thank Freezer for not showing up and using his superior defense skills to allow his teammate to disappear into the distance  ;D

Offline Freezer

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2020, 01:20:40 PM »
Thanks. I'd like to thank Freezer for not showing up and using his superior defense skills to allow his teammate to disappear into the distance  ;D
Defence skills . . . I do not know what you are talking about 😁🤭

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal