Xtreme Gaming Network

Tor Poznań 2.0

Author Topic: Tor Poznań 2.0  (Read 4847 times)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Joe

• View Profile
Re: Tor Poznań 2.0
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:24:16 PM »
Ooh nice. Always enjoyed when we raced here hopefully the new textures make it look good.

Hey roo, how's that 3090 treating ya?!

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 08:05:03 AM »
Ooh nice. Always enjoyed when we raced here hopefully the new textures make it look good.

Hey roo, how's that 3090 treating ya?!
Very happy with 3090 Joe, good choice :). Running a 6K x 3K resolution for VR you can still bring it to it's knees if you get too carried away with eye candy :(. I am very pleased at how quiet it is even though the the whole back off the chassis gets hot, they generate a lot of heat :o.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 10:32:58 AM »
Very happy with 3090 Joe, good choice :). Running a 6K x 3K resolution for VR you can still bring it to it's knees if you get too carried away with eye candy :(. I am very pleased at how quiet it is even though the the whole back off the chassis gets hot, they generate a lot of heat :o.

Yeah mine is running in the 70s which seems a little warm, but I have a 3rd party vertical GPU mount as my top PCIE port is broken and I can't use the bottom one as the card is too big. I've ordered a new case/motherboard so I can run it horizontal again which should improve temps.

Is a beast though. Been playing Cyberpunk in 4k, graphics maxed out and ray tracing on. Even with the 3090 that dips FPS into the 50s but it looks so damn good!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal