3 (18.8%)
Drive each car once
2 (12.5%)
Drive any car each round
1 (6.3%)
Choose one car and stick with it
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Season 34 poll - ATCC  (Read 19090 times)

Offline Seanus

• RestrictedRacing
  • ∞+1|ℵ₀ Seanus
    • View Profile
    • GzeroD's output
Re: Season 34 poll - ATCC
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2020, 04:41:34 PM »
I can't complain as I often do similar, but incase anyone is unaware nigh on ALL these cars are the Kunos BMW E30 DTM.
The minimum amount a changes have been made to make sure nothing graphically sticks out and what appears to be random 50mm offsets in the front suspension parts.
Also at a quarter million polys each car with no LODs those with potatoes may struggle with a full field.
I always knew the Sun shone out of my arse. Sean's bum is an anagram of Sunbeams.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2020, 05:01:08 PM »
I can't complain as I often do similar, but incase anyone is unaware nigh on ALL these cars are the Kunos BMW E30 DTM.
The minimum amount a changes have been made to make sure nothing graphically sticks out and what appears to be random 50mm offsets in the front suspension parts.
Also at a quarter million polys each car with no LODs those with potatoes may struggle with a full field.
We'll see how we go on the fun run, performance wise. The cars all feel different to drive, some are definitely more fun than others.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2020, 07:16:49 PM »

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2020, 07:18:17 PM »

what about then a championship with the BMW E30 DTM????   It would be great!!!    Absolutely!!!    my 2 cents

Offline JamieP

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2020, 07:43:01 PM »

what about then a championship with the BMW E30 DTM????   It would be great!!!    Absolutely!!!    my 2 cents

If these don't  work out, how about the TCR 2018. Good to drive, forgiving but you can still get on them and hussle them around

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2020, 11:09:39 PM »

what about then a championship with the BMW E30 DTM? ???   It would be great!!!    Absolutely!!!    my 2 cents

If these don't  work out, how about the TCR 2018. Good to drive, forgiving but you can still get on them and hussle them around
Maybe next time. I like TCR cars. We did a WTCC championship (not quite the same, I know) in season 29.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 11:12:18 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline JamieP

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2020, 04:09:51 PM »
Sorry Wally, I have the WTCC not TCR. I'm not confide t on my end but we'll see what happens.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal