Xtreme Gaming Network

Assetto Corsa has stopped working

Author Topic: Assetto Corsa has stopped working  (Read 14291 times)

Offline slideways

• View Profile
Re: Assetto Corsa has stopped working
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 12:26:08 PM »
Sorry all, had to go into town. The only update that had occurred to my knowledge, was a Steam Client update. rF2 and Project Cars work fine. No switch to W10, still on W7. Will rename the Documents\AssettoCorsa folder and try the launcher in windowed soon. Just got my screens going and am majorly distracted........... ;D ;)

Offline slideways

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 09:52:09 AM »
Didn't know where to put this so hope this is ok.
So yesterday morning Assetto Corsa crashed on startup with the usual message "Assetto Corsa has stopped working blah blah" but after a few tries it was ok again for the rest of the day. Turned the box on today (no updates to anything) and back to crashing at startup with the rare occasional success until I try to hit start and it hangs and takes me back to the summary screen. Thought I'd ask here first as I hate searching the official forums.

On the bright side I just went out and bought triple screens today so hopefully no more blind spots.

Further to this. I had tried everything, rolling back video drivers, validating etc, then the latest nVidia drivers came out the other day (before 1.5 update) and all has been good since. Weird though as I had the latest drivers at the time it started crashing and rolled back to drivers I had no issue with before. So it's fixed and I have no idea why..... ;D ::)

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2016, 11:44:02 AM »
Thats Microsoft Windows for ya !
social media is the tobacco of this century

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal