Xtreme Gaming Network

S33 Car Poll

Poll

Which car do you want to drive in season 33?

Lotus 98T (fixed setups)
5 (33.3%)
Lotus Exige 240R stage 3
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: S33 Car Poll  (Read 4840 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S33 Car Poll
« on: May 05, 2020, 10:05:38 PM »
After a couple of fun runs in each car, which would you like to race in the next season?

With the Exige, I will probably run something like just a little bit of "success restrictor" for the top 5 in the standings, to mix the pointy end of the field up a bit.

I'll close the poll next Monday night, then we can have one more practice race before the season starts.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 10:07:59 PM by Wally »
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S33 Car Poll
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 10:06:38 PM »
I voted for the Exige, because of the excellent bumper to bumper racing in the fun run. That, plus I can't drive the 98T  :-X
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline davereid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 10:12:49 AM »
i voted fixed setups to try and get a few places cause i cant make a setup to save my life :D didnt matter what car it was :)

Offline bradc

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 11:09:32 AM »
i voted fixed setups to try and get a few places cause i cant make a setup to save my life :D didnt matter what car it was :)

ditto

Offline killagorilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 11:12:23 AM »
Not sure if I'm getting this right, but I've got the impression that a number of people (me included) haven't done any or very little practice in the Lotus.
It will be interesting to see (if that's the case) how it affects a race where we're all sort of equally prepared...or equally unprepared...possibly stretch the field a bit...less mistakes as well, which may result in less close racing.
So I believe it's difficult to compare the race in the beamer with the Lotus one. Of course I understand that the beamer is not popular, but that's another thing.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 02:48:54 PM »

ditto
We can do fixed setups for the Lotus too if you like. There's not much that needs changing anyway, really.

Offline davereid

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 09:06:44 AM »

ditto
We can do fixed setups for the Lotus too if you like. There's not much that needs changing anyway, really.

nope nope all good - im happy for democracy :)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 09:34:39 AM »
Exige here......

Offline ab156

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 01:54:17 PM »
Went Exige this time, I do like the 98T but figure we just came off an open wheel season so a change of pace might help with numbers.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 06:42:10 PM »
Happy with either. The 98T will need more practice and time and think numbers would be lower, or people would drop off the season. The exige provided good closer racing with no practice so probably would be better season overall.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal