Xtreme Gaming Network

S6R4: Mugello Post-Race Chat

Author Topic: S6R4: Mugello Post-Race Chat  (Read 12211 times)

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
Re: S6R4: Mugello Post-Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 03:11:32 PM »
From here on we'll always ask Marty if he has stiffened up enough for the race!  :D

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 06:20:02 PM »
Finally a competitive car  to race with. but......first race i locked the wheel under braking,second race i got a warp and ended up in the air,third race i got a light push from the the back and it was enough to dent my motivation level,over all a fun night with you guys and i am looking forward for next week :-*

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 08:02:38 PM »

Care to share your setup for the BMW Wally? I found myself running higher tyre pressures and setting either bound or rebound one value up to aid in turn in.

Here's my setup. But I'll be curious to try getting stiff in front like Marty suggested. That sounds logical, given the car behaviour.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 11:07:47 PM »
I will run some laps at Spa in the BMW later and see how it goes, will post a setup if I find something that works ok.

Offline Grubbet

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 05:37:13 PM »
That manual gearbox is a killer.. sorry to all i hit from selecting the wrong gear :P

Other than that, it was all really good racing . The Alfa is much more enjoyable than the KTM.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal