Xtreme Gaming Network

Racer Introductions

Author Topic: Racer Introductions  (Read 317803 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Racer Introductions
« Reply #360 on: April 26, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »
...I'm happy to help out with any track issues that the league might have....

USURPER!  :o

Just kidding, it'll be grand to have someone on board who actually knows what they are doing rather than poor old me and my worn out ctrl-c\p keys.  ;) :D ;D
There's your problem... it's ctrl-v :P
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Bird

• Administrator
  • Ysu
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 27, 2018, 05:58:42 PM »
Hey GT, it's ysu in disguise here.
While I'm racing little these days, still, it's good to see you over here, too ;)

Offline scal

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 30, 2018, 12:10:11 PM »
G'day all,

Old avid sim racer looking to unpack the wheel again and get involved in as many things as possible, cheers.
scal  ;)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 30, 2018, 12:19:27 PM »
G'day all,

Old avid sim racer looking to unpack the wheel again and get involved in as many things as possible, cheers.
scal  ;)
Hi scal and welcome. Have a look around - we have a Tuesday night league run by me and Thursday night fun runs/championships run by Phil.8. Let us know what you want to get involved in and we'll get you set up.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 30, 2018, 12:48:42 PM »
G'day all,

scal  ;)

Practice run for next Thursday season on Thursday strangely enough, come along if you want :)  We are not to serious on Thursdays,  its all about fun
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline PinpointGenie35

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 15, 2018, 01:32:05 PM »
Hi all,

Also looking to get back into simracing, but not sure i want to keep giving iRacing money anymore. Interested to see how i go with you guys if that's ok? Am enjoying AC a lot, mucking around with mods and hotlapping.

Cheers,
Steve

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 15, 2018, 04:27:20 PM »
Hi all,

Also looking to get back into simracing, but not sure i want to keep giving iRacing money anymore. Interested to see how i go with you guys if that's ok? Am enjoying AC a lot, mucking around with mods and hotlapping.

Cheers,
Steve
Hi Steve and welcome, feel free to join us on Thursdays, just go to opening post of the World Domination Series and download the stuff from there.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 15, 2018, 05:45:50 PM »
Hi all,

Cheers,
Steve
Hi Steve and welcome. We've got a fun run next Tuesday that Phil.8 is organising while I'm away that you're welcome to come and join in. Then the following Tuesday it's the final race of the current season in the 1975 F1's. Then there'll be some Tuesday fun runs which will be a good opportunity to get some more Tuesday races in.

Offline IceDHB

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 04, 2018, 09:44:57 PM »
Hi All
Looking to try some racing, learn how to drive and have a bit of fun with real racers.  im not too sure on how to install all the mods etc but im sure with a bit of help ill get there.
Regards Dan

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2018, 07:42:34 AM »
Hi All
Looking to try some racing, learn how to drive and have a bit of fun with real racers.  im not too sure on how to install all the mods etc but im sure with a bit of help ill get there.
Regards Dan
Hi Dan and welcome. Thursday night racing is a good place to start. It's a bit more casual and a good place to learn the ropes. We've just finished a season, and there will be a couple of fun races in the next 2 weeks. Keep an eye on the Thursday forum here http://xgn.com.au/index.php?board=43.0 for details.

To install mod cars and tracks, you usually have to unzip the download into your steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars and tracks folders and restart your game.

I'll PM you the server password.

Any questions, just ask.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 28, 2019, 06:07:31 PM »
Hi Lloyd here , getting back into sim racing after quite a long hiatus after playing GPL back in the day. Saw the lights on thought i'd pop in say hello and hopefully start racing with you all.  Been playing iracing for the past month or so however it lacking in the comradarie that you can get while playing in a league. So been on the hunt for assetto corsa racers and here i am :) .

Hope to see you on track soon .

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 28, 2019, 06:18:47 PM »
Welcome Jarmel, if you are a GPL fan you have come to the right place, see you on track soon :).
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 28, 2019, 06:19:16 PM »
Hi Lloyd here , getting back into sim racing after quite a long hiatus after playing GPL back in the day. Saw the lights on thought i'd pop in say hello and hopefully start racing with you all.  Been playing iracing for the past month or so however it lacking in the comradarie that you can get while playing in a league. So been on the hunt for assetto corsa racers and here i am :) .

Hope to see you on track soon .
Hi Lloyd - welcome! We've got a race tonight which is too late for you to jump into at short notice (but next week will be OK), but there's a fun run on Thursday which you can read about here: http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=2587.0

Offline Guybrush Threepwood

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 28, 2019, 10:12:15 PM »
Hi Jarmel and welcome.  Good timing to join as Wally is running a GP 67 series now.

Offline Jarmel

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 30, 2019, 03:36:05 PM »
Thanks for the welcome .

Bit daunted by the GPL cars , they are so hard to drive after driving the Mazda cups .

I was allocated the Mc Claren  on sign up so will stick with it , seems easier to handle than some of the others.

If anyone has a good base set up for the Mc Claren that they could kindly give me that would be appreciated.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal