Xtreme Gaming Network

Knutstorp Race Chat

Author Topic: Knutstorp Race Chat  (Read 28048 times)

Offline Mopz

• View Profile
Re: Knutstorp Race Chat
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 08:17:53 PM »
Yeah congrats Dave on the Race win in Round 1 very good effort. I myself had a shocker, just couldn't get my head around the track. I knew I needed to practice it more during the week but just never got a chance. Had a Kimi like pre race sleep and just could get on the pace even when I dropped ballast.
Sorry to Cam and Ninja for smacking them up the date, and also for trying to spin around quickly after hitting a spun Andy. I was left right on the exit of a corner facing the wrong way with a stalled car. Anyways goodbye Knutstorp I hope we don't see you again soon :P

Offline Andy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »
Yea it was great, just wish i drove better then what i did, too many collisions on my behalf. definitely be on my game for the next one! looking forward to it!

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 08:09:19 PM »
Race 1 was better than expected, staying out of trouble (except for a wheel to wheel with Rob  :(), and I thought Dion would've got me into the first turn on the last lap but he was overly cautious under brakes, and missed his chance  :P

Race 2 and my brain had already gone to bed, trying a pass on Dave that wasn't on, then getting disorientated in the spin and coming back onto the track (sorry Wally :-[) and continuing to make errors for the rest of the race.
Apart from that ::), it turned into a bit of a 'rush hour' towards the end, with about 7 cars bunching up (makes a good replay ;)).

2+2=√16

Offline Vipergod

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 09:31:57 PM »
I did think about it Dave, but no.. to many wrecks caused by me doing passes like that
This is the new improved me ;D

Offline rob

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2013, 10:27:06 PM »
Race 1 was better than expected, staying out of trouble (except for a wheel to wheel with Rob  :(),

No probs Dave. I agree with Wally, just a racing incident. Good fun night.

rob

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal