Xtreme Gaming Network

Fun Run 31-08-2017

Author Topic: Fun Run 31-08-2017  (Read 12003 times)

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
Re: Fun Run 31-08-2017
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2017, 08:34:59 AM »
If people cant afford or just refuse to but the AC packs I will buy them so we can all have fun at the same place without having to worry who has what its only 5 or 10 bux .

Let me know
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »
If people cant afford or just refuse to but the AC packs I will buy them so we can all have fun at the same place without having to worry who has what its only 5 or 10 bux .

Let me know
Please keep in mind it is impossible for someone who is organising a Fun Run to trawl through the DLC packs to see if something is included or not !! I have always held the belief that simracing is one of the cheapest forms of entertainment there is, in $per hour cost. For an exercise just divide the total cost of the software in $$ by the number of  hours you have spent using the said software. In my case I have clocked up 1050 hours with AC,  total cost of about $140 Aus. that works out at 13 cents per hour !!!!!!! and my hours would be very low compared to others.

Last night would have been more FUN with more drivers  :)
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 10:19:57 AM »
I guess I should start a post and everyone can put down what they own and update it when new content comes out, I feel bad when I mess up and don't include everyone

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 10:59:17 AM »
Might have to do some sprint races with the Fiat next time, after the "accidental" contact with Phil my race was a bit lonely.  Still shocked that he ended up in the wall after such small contact.

Offline Phil.8

• Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 11:16:20 AM »
Might have to do some sprint races with the Fiat next time, after the "accidental" contact with Phil my race was a bit lonely.  Still shocked that he ended up in the wall after such small contact.

lol it was cool, I was trying to do a Perez to you and ended up in the wall myself :)

Offline humper

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
I guess I should start a post and everyone can put down what they own and update it when new content comes out, I feel bad when I mess up and don't include everyone

Don't feel bad, I wasn't fussed. I suspected it was a DLC thing just didn't know what pack it was. If it was part of a season I'd buy it at the beginning of said season but when it's a fun run I wouldn't bother. For me I usually don't have the time to download anything if I only work it out on the night that I'm missing something.

You do a great job wrangling in us wayward peddlers

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 12:20:19 PM »

lol it was cool, I was trying to do a Perez to you and ended up in the wall myself :)
I was in the box seat for that one having just been passed by both Mael and Phil. From where I was I saw Phil turn sharp right then sharp left with Mael running into the wall trying to avoid him. Pretty entertaining.

Offline rooshooter

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 04:50:46 PM »
This is a great little car that I had not driven before , would be good for series in the future.
social media is the tobacco of this century

Offline Bruce

• Global Moderator
  • "Look out, I'm comin' through!"
    • View Profile
    • Delray and Buttonmania
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 12:50:07 PM »
You can't please all the people all the time, but you certainly try and succeed most of the time, so don't feel bad!
"I refuse to be what you call normal." Lemmy Caution

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal