This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Gratulin
I just bought these. They are great! The build quality is excellent. The pedals can be installed inverted and the load-cell allows brake pressure can be adjusted from very light to very heavy which is good for me since I needed a light brake pressure to avoid further foot injury!! In addition, I hadn't expected such an improvement in the throttle - way more feel than the G27 even though still only a potentiometer.
« on: September 16, 2016, 06:54:42 PM »
"Best of British"
- British tracks
- current BTCC Circuits
- Ford Escort RS1600
PROPOSED TRACK PROGRAMME
- follows 2016 BTCC Calendar (http://www.btcc.net/calendar/)
9. Silverstone (National)
10. Brands Hatch GP
Oulton Park http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/oulton-park.12292/
Cadwell Park Download-RaceDepartment (Changed Track)
Would it be a good idea to do a car trial night next Thursday? Next Season Theme is "BEST OF BRITISH" so any British car is eligible for testing.
1. BTCC Mod cars (BMW 125, Ford Focus, Honda Civic Type R, Toyota Avensis - all these cars suffer from terminal oversteer!! Is it just me or is the physics got a problem?))
2. Escort Escort RS1600 (Kunos car - most fun to be had!!)
3. Jaguar XJ13 (surprisingly good and slidey - Tyre Model V10. However there are FFB bugs - seems to go haywire under some circumstances if you use the FFB Controller App)
VIR track current version download (S3 Bucket, hopefully faster download.)
VIR track download from the source.
Paul Ricard WTCC
(By keeping to a Kunos track it will allow a better test of each car's physics)
We could try all cars on track for a first testing session, Then do a couple of races in each set of cars based on preferences.
Possibly the cheapest, best way to get into a load cell brake?? $329
I came across this post in the AC forums
It shows how to configure a button as a SHIFT key. This allows you to assign the new TC+, TC- etc commands to your G27 buttons. You set it up in the Logitech Profiler. I've attached some screen shots on how I did it.
To switch to the "orange shifted commands" in the profiler just click on the POV1 text at the top of the right hand list of buttons.
« on: June 19, 2016, 05:41:50 PM »
All Rainmaker tracks including the "1988" tracks are now downloaed form the following link:
iRacing-style booking system.
Comparison video, showing the KTM X-Bow in real-life and Assetto Corsa side by side.
Unlike regular comparison videos, this one has a special twist as it features Kunos Simulazioni’s Aristotelis Vasilakos at the wheel of the car both in real life and in Assetto Corsa as he narrates his lap around the Modena circuit.
If you are looking for a small lightweight keyboard to use when in your racing rig this could be a good option. It was recommended by the ISRTV guys in this weeks episode. I just got one from Officeworks for $39 so the price is right!
I came across this write up for overtaking rules on another forum (OutlawsRacing) and, at least for me, it is the clearest explanation of overtaking that I have read. Probably everyone here has seen this wording before? Is it from V8Supercars?
From my perspective we don't have a problem with overtaking here at XGN but I thought it was a good write up worth reading.
I have not really understood the difference between a "dive bomb on the inside" overtaking manoeuvre and a legitimate inside pass before. This seems to clarify the difference.
PS Wally will probably now point me to the exact same wording in his league rules
2. Pass with care. If you aren't sure you can pull off a move to pass an opponent, then don't do it. Take your time to work out where to make the move. If you are passing someone on the inside of a corner you must have your car at least 1/2 way along side the other car (B pillar) before the car you are passing starts to turn in, to have the right to half the road in the corner, you must hold that inside line on the exit, you can not run the car to the outside of the track.
« on: October 04, 2015, 08:09:51 AM »