Xtreme Gaming Network

Joining AC servers directly when the lobby is down

Author Topic: Joining AC servers directly when the lobby is down  (Read 159 times)

Online Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Joining AC servers directly when the lobby is down
« on: May 06, 2017, 08:24:54 PM »
Thus is for future reference, really.

You can join servers directly if you know the IP. Open race.ini, set the server IP in SERVER_IP parameter, save and exit. Now launch AssettoCorsa.exe with "/spawn" parameter (without quotes of course) and it will connect to the server without showing the launcher.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Online Rolz

• there is no spoon...
    • View Profile
Re: Joining AC servers directly when the lobby is down
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 10:07:23 PM »
Really recommend Content Manager as well as an alternative launcher for AC... gives you more options to tweak graphics and a tone of other goodies.

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Joining AC servers directly when the lobby is down
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 11:43:41 PM »
Really recommend Content Manager as well as an alternative launcher for AC... gives you more options to tweak graphics and a tone of other goodies.

I tried it but found it more hassle then its worth, stock launcher does all I need which is find and launch a server and change game settings. I dont see anything I need for the launcher even if mine tends to stay on for days when I forget to close the launcher which I use in window mode.