Xtreme Gaming Network

S17R2: Red Bull Ring GP - Post Race

Author Topic: S17R2: Red Bull Ring GP - Post Race  (Read 9722 times)

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
Re: S17R2: Red Bull Ring GP - Post Race
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 01:04:51 PM »
Another incredible funny racing noight here at XGN and AC!!!
Not a very good race  for me at least the first one,i hit freezer in the back first and luckily no one lost too many position or had major damage.Then i got entangled with wally while braking toward Remus corner,my fault and  i gave wally the  position again,we both lost positions.I feel sorry for that because it could have been a super fight.
In race 2 i had some luck especially when i went trough the mess without a scratch.Good batlle with russg,I was not very happy when Joe passed but there was nothing i could.Happier again when i saw he went to pick daisy in the nearby loan.And phil can confirm that it took him 3 laps before he could pass me,,lolol   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
A good racing night!!

ps: Hey Mael!!! what happened in front of the finish line mate? i almost crashed into  your rear????!!!  ahahhahahahaa

And yes i forgot to welcomed kero in the league,it looks like he got some speed but maybe he needs some more practice for Brelgium??? 8) 8) 8) 8)

See you!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:11:10 PM by Simone »

Offline Mael

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 01:12:43 PM »
ps: Hey Mael!!! what happened in front of the finish line mate? i almost crashed into  your rear????!!!  ahahhahahahaa

I had 1.5 laps worth of fuel to do 2 laps  ;D Coasted most of the last lap (sooo frustrating) but finally ran out with about 200m to go!

Offline RussG

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2017, 11:50:34 PM »
Race 1:
Had a little squeeze and a tap from Mael at T1. No complaints but it dropped me well back. Made up some places when some others had an off. Then I was lining Doobs up for a pass, got a bit loose coming onto the main straight which let Kcender mug me at the end of the straight. At this time, just around T1 was where Bacchulum had his off. I came around right behind Doobs and Kcender, Doobs went left, Kcender went right and I was presented with Bacchulum stopped in the middle of the track right in front of me. No time to react and smashed into him (sorry mate). My car was well damaged so I limped to the pits and repaired. Had a pretty good run after that doing pretty good times for me.

Race 2:
Good race for me. No real issues and pace was OK. Big smile when I made the pass on Simone :D But he kept in touch and I lost the position with the accidental DRS penalty ... GRRR.

All in all a good nights racing :)
Some days you're the pigeon,
Some days you're the statue ...

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 09:10:04 AM »
Hey RussG ....... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Offline KeRo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 06:13:16 PM »
Another incredible funny racing noight here at XGN and AC!!!
Not a very good race  for me at least the first one,i hit freezer in the back first and luckily no one lost too many position or had major damage.Then i got entangled with wally while braking toward Remus corner,my fault and  i gave wally the  position again,we both lost positions.I feel sorry for that because it could have been a super fight.
In race 2 i had some luck especially when i went trough the mess without a scratch.Good batlle with russg,I was not very happy when Joe passed but there was nothing i could.Happier again when i saw he went to pick daisy in the nearby loan.And phil can confirm that it took him 3 laps before he could pass me,,lolol   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
A good racing night!!

And yes i forgot to welcomed kero in the league,it looks like he got some speed but maybe he needs some more practice for Brelgium??? 8) 8) 8) 8)

See you!!!

Thanks Simone ;)

Yes really need more practice around the Ring.. Haven't really done many laps there so spent both races just trying to get the car to stay on the track  :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal