Xtreme Gaming Network

S21R6: VIR Race Chat

Author Topic: S21R6: VIR Race Chat  (Read 10674 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
S21R6: VIR Race Chat
« on: March 27, 2018, 11:13:47 PM »
Round 6 is at Virginia International Raceway (full course).
2 x 14 laps.
Weather's going to be pretty warm again, with race 1 being cloudy and race 2 clearing.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
Re: S21R6: VIR Race Chat
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 11:50:11 AM »
A little bit off-topic however...

For some reason I didn't have this track installed but didn't realise that it was missing since we have raced here before. So, when I went to check out the server in Content Manager it showed missing content for the VIR track. However, it also displayed a link for downloading the track. CM then downloaded and installed the track from RD for me. Pretty nifty!

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 12:14:38 PM »

For some reason I didn't have this track installed but didn't realise that it was missing since we have raced here before. So, when I went to check out the server in Content Manager it showed missing content for the VIR track. However, it also displayed a link for downloading the track. CM then downloaded and installed the track from RD for me. Pretty nifty!
What settings do you change to get this to work, only thing I can see is a search engine and rarely gives the correct results

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »

What settings do you change to get this to work, only thing I can see is a search engine and rarely gives the correct results
I set up RaceDepartment in CM Download settings section.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?posts/966013
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:55:29 PM by Gratulin »

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 01:34:35 PM »

Thank you, but it still only has search (magnifying glass). no download button?

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 01:56:32 PM »

There should be a small link icon next to the search icon.

Offline Gratulin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 02:19:20 PM »
I've added reply with screen shots to CM thread.

http://xgn.com.au/index.php?topic=1663.msg43358#msg43358

Offline buellersdayoff

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 02:22:22 PM »

There should be a small link icon next to the search icon.
This is looking at the server section right? No link button for me. Must be something I'm overlooking. I've set up about 5 different resources in the mod shop section, restarted CM. Dang...

Offline JamieP

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
Sorry all but will be missing for this round as well. In Sydney with family for a break. I brought my gaming rig but haven't had time to be there.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 07:30:20 AM »
With the end of daylight saving, qualifying start time will revert to 8:30 pm Eastern.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Simone

• Xtreme Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 01:12:34 PM »
With the end of daylight saving, qualifying start time will revert to 8:30 pm Eastern.

NNNOOOOOIIIIIIIIICE!!       finally!!!! its going to be a lovely racing winter!!!     :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 02:33:05 PM »
You get a quarter of an hour of your life back :)

Offline Bacchulum

• RestrictedRacing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 04:47:11 PM »
I think he's more happy about the extra hour. ;)

2+2=√16

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 06:44:25 PM »
Will miss tonight too unfortunately. Been unwell for 4 days with severe bouts pain in my right side with nausea and just generally feeling shite. I've used Dr Google to diagnose myself with gallstones or a gallbladder infection so I'm heading to the real doctor tomorrow.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 07:33:31 PM »
Ouch - doesn't sound like fun. At least Dr. Google didn't say you were pregnant.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal