Xtreme Gaming Network

My Racing Career

Author Topic: My Racing Career  (Read 6564 times)

Offline mulishajp

• View Profile
My Racing Career
« on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:55 PM »
Your driver will start with the Formula 3 cars in one of the Official Series or the Rookie Series. The first goal is to get good results in order to climb up the ranking ladder, so your driver has the chance to get better sponsoring contracts for next season and to be promoted to better motorsport series. After first successful steps you will get a chance in more prestigious series like the Formula 2. But at any time you can change the path of your driverĀ“s career and join the American way of racing.

Unlike other racing management games, My Racing Career gives you the opportunity to try new car types and series. The American Formula series (Indy) is very popular and attracts many drivers. You can either join one of the minor Indy Junior Series (USA or International) or participate in the major Indy Series. Also you can join the Stock Car Series with three different manufacturers. The Gold Cup Series it the top league in the Stock Car segment, but minor series are also available for inexperienced drivers.

The Formula 1 is the ultimate goal of any racing driver and in My Racing Career you will be able to experience Formula 1 like never before in any other management game.

Price: Free and there is possibility to buy extra functions which improves game experience but does not affect your in game success.

http://www.myracingcareer.com/r30758/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal