All times are EASTERN STATE time.
Practice: 7:30pm, 60 mins
Qualifying 1: 8:30pm
Race 1: 8:50pm
-- Server restart --
Qualifying 2: 9:10pm (approx), 10 mins
Race 2: 9:25pm (approx)
Finish: 9:45pm (approx)
Individual driver points in each race are 24,23,22,21,20 etc. down to 1.
Team points are the accumulation of the individual team member's points. If a reserve stands in for an absent team member, they score points for the team.
Each driver's worst round is dropped, and the worst team round is also dropped.
Fastest lap bonus: 1 point awarded at the end of each race for the driver who sets the fastest lap time.
* Track Limits. The AC track cutting penalty system will not be used. You must keep at least one wheel within the track boundary, typically delimited by white lines. This won't be enforced. It is an honour system.
* Redress. If you gain position advantage over another driver by colliding with them such that their car leaves the track, or by cutting the track yourself, you are expected to redress your position as soon as safely possible. Gaining position by "reasonable" side-by-side contact is allowed, but rear collisions must be avoided. This won't be enforced. It is an honour system.
* Track Re-entry. You must always re-enter the track with extreme caution. Any collision on re-entry must be redressed.
* Assists. Driving assists like ABS and TC can be used if available on the car. There is no forced driving view.
* Fuel/Tyre Multiplier. Due to an AC bug, please ensure that your Fuel and Tyre wear multipliers in offline mode are set to 1x.
'Light Server' prior to race night.
'Race Duty' server on Thursday night.
The AC server is called AUS xgn.com.au THURS Cobra Cup
TeamSpeak is encouraged. The server is ts.xgn.com.au.