Xtreme Gaming Network

Graphical tweak - skid marks

Author Topic: Graphical tweak - skid marks  (Read 15027 times)

Offline marty

• View Profile
Re: Graphical tweak - skid marks
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 10:21:57 PM »
For me this mod at 20 worked without issue on the race nite, the track looked well rubbered in by the end of the race.

Offline Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 10:42:42 PM »
I set it back to 1 after  noticing some framerate drops into the low 50s but it still happened so wasnt this setting. Could never go back to 30fps console gaming  ;D

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 11:05:28 PM »
I stuck with 20 as well, getting some nice visual rubbering into the corners (and into the pits where everyone's brakes came on at 150 kph!)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline marty

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 11:24:56 PM »
I stuck with 20 as well, getting some nice visual rubbering into the corners (and into the pits where everyone's brakes came on at 150 kph!)

Shame we dont have a pitlane speed limit, I think no tyres would have been more of an option if you couldnt enter pitlane at full speed. If not wanting to change tyres you had to come in a bit slower to avoid killing fronts and this was about 3 seconds while still speeding into the pits compared to just letting them flatspot at full speed if you plan to change them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal