Xtreme Gaming Network

S19R2: Spa Race Chat

Author Topic: S19R2: Spa Race Chat  (Read 35775 times)

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
Re: S19R2: Spa Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 10:33:13 PM »
Problems During Checksum

Cannot join the server.. OSRW for spa installed..

Doing a validation in steam but doubt that's the issue. edit: Validated 100% still the same error on server.
Maybe make sure you download the OSRW mod from the 1st post and make sure that's in place.

Downloaded it from your link on this thread and it's installed correctly as per the compressed file.
 Even uninstalled spa, reinstalled spa and put the OSRW files back from the compressed file, same issue, regardless of car choice, I'd say its still a track issue.
I'm on the server now. I have a tracks\spa\spa_osrw113 folder.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline rexology

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 10:37:35 PM »
Problems During Checksum

Cannot join the server.. OSRW for spa installed..

Doing a validation in steam but doubt that's the issue. edit: Validated 100% still the same error on server.
Maybe make sure you download the OSRW mod from the 1st post and make sure that's in place.

Downloaded it from your link on this thread and it's installed correctly as per the compressed file.
 Even uninstalled spa, reinstalled spa and put the OSRW files back from the compressed file, same issue, regardless of car choice, I'd say its still a track issue.

Same here.

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 10:42:00 PM »
It's all there. I haven't added or changed anything.
--- A quitter never races and a Racer never quits. ---

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 10:44:20 PM »
I'm looking into it. Hang 5....
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 10:46:46 PM »
I reckon what you have to do is extract the rar file from the download and rename tracks\spa\spa_osrw113 folder to tracks\spa\spa_osrw (replacing any existing folder called spa_osrw).

Phil's logged onto the server right now, so I'll restart it in a moment.

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 10:52:33 PM »
I reckon what you have to do is extract the rar file from the download and rename tracks\spa\spa_osrw113 folder to tracks\spa\spa_osrw (replacing any existing folder called spa_osrw).

that kind of makes sense as all the other osrw folders also dont have a version number in them..  but you would also need to rename models_spa_osrw113.ini to models_spa_osrw.ini  in the Spa folder as well.
Will wait until the server is back online
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 10:55:47 PM by Shameless_1 »

Offline Phil.8

• RestrictedRacing
  • Δ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2017, 11:04:53 PM »

oops sorry 
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2017, 11:09:57 PM »
OK, try the updated link in the first post. I repackaged and uploaded the mod, so all folders and files are just spa_osrw instead of spa_osrw113.

You shouldn't have any folders or files called spa_osrw113 left.

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2017, 11:15:18 PM »
OK, try the updated link in the first post. I repackaged and uploaded the mod, so all folders and files are just spa_osrw instead of spa_osrw113.

ok done. now it's saying spa-spa_osrw in the track name on the server.. but tells me i dont have the content

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 11:19:08 PM »

ok done. now it's saying spa-spa_osrw in the track name on the server.. but tells me i dont have the content
My server list shows the track name as "Spa OSRW". Is that what you see? I was able to join OK.

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2017, 11:22:12 PM »

Spa-Spa_osrw for me

I've just deleted the spa folder, I'm re-validating and downloading it again. I'll put the new osrw files in it and try again.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2017, 11:24:23 PM »
I just uploaded a new version, as the UI folder still had a "spa_osrw113" in it.

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 11:32:17 PM »
I just uploaded a new version, as the UI folder still had a "spa_osrw113" in it.

nope

I now have the content for the server but I still get the same error on entry.. PROBLEMS DURING CHECKSUM.  Game is 100% validated and I've added nothing since to the game since the last race other than setups for the amg.

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2017, 11:38:16 PM »

nope

I now have the content for the server but I still get the same error on entry.. PROBLEMS DURING CHECKSUM.  Game is 100% validated and I've added nothing since to the game since the last race other than setups for the amg.
Try now... I restarted the server.

Offline Shameless_1

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2017, 11:55:15 PM »
on the server now..

thanks Wally.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal