Xtreme Gaming Network

Round 4: Oulton Park Fosters Race Chat

Author Topic: Round 4: Oulton Park Fosters Race Chat  (Read 14132 times)

Offline Mopz

• View Profile
Re: Round 4: Oulton Park Fosters Race Chat
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »
I  think it was race 1, Tim,  where I hope I wasn't too rude at T1.I was trying to keep it in tight on the inside and allow racing room, but I ended up drifting wide on exit, in front of you,  I think.

I got a crud start and knew someone was creeping up the inside, so left room. All clear from my point of view.

Race 2 was a very intense battle with Wally and Tim the whole race, just breaching the limit on the last lap. :(
(I got a get-out-of-jail-free card there, my tyres were baked!)

Very intense! I had planned on staying off the pace and taking a 4th place until I saw Wally throw in a very brave pass thru T1 on the last lap only to have Dave retake it by T2, turns out I underestimated my braking distance and ability into T3.
Still very sorry about killing a brilliant race, and a possible fantastic finish! I know Wally was pretty devastated and myself as well.
Can't be gifting any more points to Dave Vettel

Lastly I was interested in the break down of laptimes for Race 2 Wally, seems like the links for Race 2 aren't opening. Or perhaps its just my phone?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:53:43 AM by Mopz »

Offline Wally

• Administrator
  • AC Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 10:08:48 PM »
Lastly I was interested in the break down of laptimes for Race 2 Wally, seems like the links for Race 2 aren't opening. Or perhaps its just my phone?
Fixed.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Offline Mopz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 11:42:52 AM »
Thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal